Can’t login to Facebook? If you are one of the many with this issue then I have great news for you. What if I told you that you can log in to your account on Facebook successfully with no strings attached? That would be great right? If you would love to know how then you will have to read the contents of this article from the beginning to the end.
Can’t Login To Facebook
As popular as Facebook is, many people are still having neither one issue nor the other with the platform. The login steps on Facebook are one of the easiest. Do you want to know why and how? Well, here it is. When you want to login to your account on Facebook you will be asked for your login details and that’s it. Your login details here are your email address or phone number and your password.
Your email address or mobile phone number must be the one you used in setting up your account or one that is linked or associated with your account. Once you have these details with you, you will be logged in to your account immediately and successfully. Easy right? But yet, many Facebook account holders still find it difficult. Do you have any idea as to why? Well, I think I may know.
The login feature on Facebook is case sensitive. What do I mean by this feature being case sensitive? This means that the slightest mistake when entering your login details may cause you not being able to login to your Facebook account. However, this can be reversed and corrected easily.
All you have to do here in this type of situation is to go through your login details carefully and make sure every detail is spelled out correctly. Make sure you enter upper case and lower case correctly. And in places where there are symbols, make sure you enter them correctly and that’s it.
How to Recover Your Facebook Account
There are some Facebook account holders on the other hand that may be have lost access to their account due to the fact that they have lost their login details. But there is a way of recovering such accounts and I will be sharing these pieces of information with you. You can try recovering it yourself or via a friend or family member’s account. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Facebook account recovery page here https://facebook.com/login/identify. Use a device that you have used to login to your account previously.
- Search for the account you want to recover using your name, email address, or phone number and follow the on-screen instructions here.
Or to recover your account from a friends or family members account;
- Go to the profile you want to recover and click the three-dotted icon below the cover photo.
- From the drop-down menu, choose find support or report profile.
- Select something else and click the next tab.
- Lastly, click recover this account and follow the steps from thereon.
That’s it. Your account on Facebook will be recovered successfully.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Login Account Password: Create Facebook Account | Change Facebook Password
- Facebook Basic Version: FB Old Version Login | Facebook Login Basic Version
- Login Facebook Google – Facebook Login with Google | Login to Facebook with Google…
- Facebook Delete My Account – Facebook Delete Account Permanently | Facebook Login
- Facebook Login in Facebook Sign up Account – Download Facebook App | Facebook sign…