Capital One bank
Capital one bank is a public company that indulges in financial services such as loans, retail banking, credit cards etc. This company was founded in 1988 by Richard Fairbank and Nigel Morris. And the company is headquartered in Mclean, Virginia. Having Richard Fairbank as chairman, president and chief executive officer, Stephen S. Crawford as head of finance and corporate development.
Capital one is among the largest commercial bank in the United States staying at 8th position when ranked by deposit and assets. Also ranked as no 9 on the list of largest bank in the United States according to total assets. The bank has a total of two thousand (2000) ATMs and seven hundred and fifty five (755) branches. As at 2016, it was stated that capital one had forty seven thousand and three hundred (47,300) employees.
Capital one personal banking
now users have the chance to change their savings into earnings on Capital one
Capital One 360 Money market account
- 360 money market: This is a mobile account with high interest and free online access that allows users have growth on their savings. Since its insured users can have rest knowing that their money is secured. There are no fees attached to this Capital one account
Checking accounts: This is an account given by capital one to ensure banking is easy for their users
- 360 checking: This is an account that allows users earn interest on daily cash with no fee included and also no minimum online checking. This account also allows users send cash, pay bills and so many more either from your office, home or anywhere you are. There is a master card given for free for all purchases
- Money: This is a teen bank account giving teens the chance to their own bank account and money debit card
Savings account: These Capital one account help users get to the goal they’ve been aiming at
- 360 savings account: With this account users can add interest with free online savings accounts that makes it easier for users to know exact money they are going to keep aside
- Kids savings account: This account keeps children standing financially cause they will earn a great daily rate without fees or minimum
Capital One Bank Credit cards
These are cards given to users by Capital one enabling them to make purchases anywhere they are. Below are Capital one Credit Cards;
- Capital one business bankingSpark classic: This card allows users get the credits needed for their businesses and a certain amount of cash back on every purchases made daily
- Secured master card: These are certain deposits refunded to get you a credit line. Which allows users access a greater credit line by making your monthly payments on time.
- Platinum: This is a no annual fee card which allows users to get the credit they want without annual fee
Business checking account; This account is made to give you the chance needed for your business to run. These account benefits include free debit card, free online bill pay, free electronic invoicing, deposits available daily etc.
- Spark business checking: This allows users start banking without fees every month. Or transaction limits balances also giving tools that will help their business on the way
Business savings account: This allows users invest in their business future. This is an account made to put your future in control. The benefits of this account include no fees every month. No minimum balance needed, allows users to gain access to account anytime with the mobile app
Steps on how to sign in | Capital One Login
- Visit the link www.capitalone.com
- Select your preferred account on the top left corner of the page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the sign in icon