Caregiver jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship- Find out important information on caregiver Jobs in the US and how to get a visa Sponsor. If you’re a caregiver, you have a dream of continuing your career abroad, but you don’t know where to start. I have good news for you, with this write-up, you will finally know where to start, the right steps to take and other important info you need to succeed in your goal.
Caregiver Jobs In the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Caregivers Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, what is it about? It simply means a temporary job of caregiving offered by United State citizens to a qualified person(s) staying outside the US.
If you want to work in the US and you need visa sponsorship, you will need to get a job first. When you get the job, the employer will now sponsor your visa by first submitting a petition to the US workforce.
Who is a Caregiver in the USA?
A caregiver is a person who provides care for another person or group of people. A Caregiver can be a paid or unpaid member of a person’s social network who helps people or a person with activities of daily living. Most times the Caregiver jobs are for adults and children who need more care. Most times, the live-in caregivers ate wanted.
Types of Caregiver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here is the list of caregivers who work in the United States of America;
- Family or Private Home Caregiver
- Home Health Care Caregiver
- Agency Caregiver
- Independent Caregiver
- Informal Caregiver
- Home health caregiver.
- Skilled nursing home caregiver.
- Online caregiver.
- Independent caregiver.
- Senior living caregiver.
- Hospice caregiver.
- Virtual caregiver.
- In-home caregiver or non-medical caregiver.
Agency Caregiver: it has to do with a Certified Nursing Assistant or a personal care aide.
Family Caregiver: the person rendering care services to homes and is not bound by state regulations
Home Health Care Caregiver: A home health care caregiver is mostly prescribed by a physician for a short-term medical need.
Independent Caregiver: This type of caregiver is a professional who does not work for an agency. But employed directly by the family.
Informal Caregiver: informal caregiver can be a family friend or neighbour who provides care, typically unpaid, to someone with whom they have a personal relationship.
Application for Caregiver jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are various procedures for visa Sponsorship for employment in the US. And for you to be successful in getting your free work visa you must follow the procedures appropriately.
How to Apply for a Caregiver Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a caregiver job with visa sponsorship, here are the basic steps to take;
- Prepare your CV and a former letter. Make sure you make your CV attractive because it serves as your marketing.
- Move over to the internet and search for US Caregiver Job available
- Forward your application and ensure you follow due process.
- Wait for a response from the company
- If you pass the first stage, the next thing is to wait for the Interview
- If you are successful, the employer would then, determine your payment rate. And it will be done in a formal negotiation between the both of you.
- The Employer proceeds to notify the US workforce.
- The Employer will submit the labour condition application to DOL for certification.
- Next, is to register the USCIB for the Annual H-1B lottery and to file a petition for visa Sponsorship on your behalf
- Employers will have to submit complete forms 1-129 to the USCIS for selection beneficiaries.
After that, you will be notified to apply for a visa by your potential employer. These are steps on how to sponsor a caregiver in the US.
US H-1B Visa Sponsorship for Caregiver – Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the USA
H-1B visa sponsorship enables employers or companies in the USA to hire international graduates to work in their various establishments. The earlier duration of an H1B visa classification is 3 years and may be extended for a minimum of six years.
How to get H1B Visa Sponsorship for Caregivers – How to Sponsor a Caregiver in the USA
Below are ways to get an H1B visa sponsored by the United State;
- Find a suitable available job in the H1B visa sponsorship Database.
- Proceed to apply for the job and get an offer.
- Find an internship.
- Find a boutique consulting company.
- Look for Global consulting companies.
- Apply for US University Job
These are ways to get a visa Sponsorship.
Requirement of a Caregiver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Caregiver Visa USA
Here are some of the requirements you have to meet in other to be considered as a caregiver.
- Quality job experience.
- CPR training.
- Possess a driver’s license.
- Professional and friendly attitude.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- High school diplomas.
- Ability to pass a required TB test and physical examination.
- Must be willing to work at flexible hours.
- Good reading and writing skills in English
What Are the Qualities of a Caregiver
Here are some of the qualities of a good caregiver;
Professional and strong work ethic.
Physical strength and stamina.
Willingness to learn.
Thinking skills etc.
These are some of the skills you should have as a caregiver.
Fundamental Duties and Responsibility of a Caregiver
Here are the basic duty of a caregiver, including that of a private home caregiver, live-in caregiver etc;
- Helps with personal care.
- Helps with food preparation.
- Assess medical needs.
- Prepare a care plan.
- Give companionship.
- Assist with basic needs.
- Help with housekeeping.
- Monitor medications.
- Provide transportation.
- Mobility assistance.
- Emotional support.
These are the duties and responsibilities of a caregiver.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Hours do Caregivers Work?
All caregivers are expected to work 56 hours per work is 8 hours per day. Your working hour may depend on your employer or the company you are working for.
Is there Caregiver Jobs in the USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship
Yes, there are a whole lot of caregiver jobs available in the US for Foreigners with visa Sponsorship.
How to sponsor a caregiver from the Philippines to the USA
To sponsor a caregiver for our work visa,
The caregiver needs to apply for the job online. Once the employer offers the Job to the individual via appointment letter. The Employer will have to visit US Workforce to submit a petition for a US Sponsorship visa on behalf of the caregiver. Then visa application follows afterwards.