Change My Facebook Business Page Name, are you one of the many page owners on Facebook who are asking this question? Do you wish to change your Facebook business page name?
If you wish to then you are in the right place? In this article, I will be telling you how you can easily change your page name.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ THIS >>> Facebook Business Account – Create Business Account on Facebook | Facebook Account Create
Change My Facebook Business Page Name
Changing the page name on Facebook is easy, but only if you know how to. Having a Facebook business page comes with lots of perks and benefits. So why would one want to change his or her Facebook business page name?
It just might be that your Facebook business page name is the same as your business in real life and it just might have happened that you have changed your business name on the ground and you want the same for your online presence on Facebook. If a time like this ever reaches, it is possible and you can get this done, you have nothing to worry about.
What You Need to Change Your Facebook Business Page Name
You don’t need much to change your page name on Facebook. All you need to do is to have a page on the Facebook platform. Once this is in place, then you can change the name of your Facebook page.
How to Change Your Facebook Page Name
To change your page name on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Open your Facebook page.
- On the left-hand side of your page, click on about.
- Next to your page’s name, click on edit.
- Enter the desired name you want for your page and click on continue.
- You will have to review your request and click on request change.
- Login to your Facebook account and open your Facebook page.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Tap on the edit page and then page info.
- Under the page name, tap on continue.
- Enter a new name and tap on continue.
- Lastly, tap on request change.
- Login to your account on Facebook and open your page.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Tap on the edit page and then on page info.
- Under the page name, tap on the edit page name.
- Enter a new name for your page, scroll to the bottom, and tap on continue.
- Tap request change.
That’s all about changing a Facebook page name. you will need to be a page owner or a page admin in order to change a Facebook page name.