The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card offers amazing cash back rewards and outstanding benefits. Members have the chance to earn cash back for each friend they refer and get approved. The referral bonus is very easy to get if the person you refer gets approved for the card.
Not only that, with the card, you will get the best freedom bonus offer, unlimited rewards, low intro APR, free annual fee, etc. And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. Find out the benefits in detail, learn how to apply, how to activate the card, log in, and how to pay your bill-all in this article.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
This Chase credit card rewards programme does not expire. This means that the cash back rewards you earn have no expiration date. And if you want to earn a referral bonus, you have to refer a friend to apply. If the person gets approved, you are sure to receive a bonus.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Benefits
Get the Chase Freedom credit card and enjoy the following benefits:
- Get an intro bonus when you make an eligible purchase within the first three months of membership.
- On all your card purchases, you’re entitled to 1.5% cash back.
- Enjoy a low introductory APR for 15 months, beginning the day you open your account.
- Cardmembers don’t pay an annual fee.
- There’s no expiration date for cash-back rewards.
- Receive a referral bonus after the approval of a friend.
- Redeem your cash prizes.
- There’s a contactless means of payment.
- Get maximum protection with this card.
The above benefits are what Chase Freedom Unlimited Card members receive from the card.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Application
There are different ways to apply for a Chase credit card. You can apply for the Chase credit card online, in-store or over the phone. The simplest application method is the online application. However, in the online application process, you can apply as a guest or sign in to apply.
How To Apply For A Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Online
To apply for this chase card, you can either apply as a member or as a guest. Below are the steps to apply for the card.
- Go to their main screen at creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/freedom/unlimited
- If you’re already a member, press on the “sign in to apply faster” tab and follow the prompts.
- To apply as a guest, click the “apply as a guest” button and continue with the steps below.
- On the application screen, enter the required data.
- Fill in your name, mailing address, city, state, ZIP code, DOB, mother’s maiden name, and email address.
- Fill in your SSN or TIN.
- Enter your total gross annual income.
- Select your type of residence and your primary source of income.
- Input your primary phone number.
- Enter an alternative phone number (optional).
- Go down and answer the question with the Yes/No option.
Read the terms and pricing of the card.
- Adhere to the certifications and pricing and terms.
- Tap on the “submit” tab at the bottom right corner.
These are guides on how to apply for a Chase card online.
Activation of the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card – Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card Activation
Chase Freedom Unlimited card activation enables cardholders to use their cards. You will need to activate your new credit card for you to utilize or access the features of the card. Moreover, you can activate your credit card online, in-store, or over the phone.
How to Activate the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Online
To activate your Chase Freedom Card online, follow the procedure below:
- Go to chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card
- You can click on the above link to lead you to the page.
- Fill in your sign-in details.
- Progress with the onscreen guide to verify receipt of your card to activate it.
These are steps to verify and activate your new Chase card.
Login to Chase Freedom Unlimited
With your Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card login, cardholders can manage their card online. You will need to first create an account. Afterwards, log in to pay your bills, check your balance, view account history, update personal info, and more.
How To Login To Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
To sign in to your Chase Freedom Card account, follow these steps:
- Progress to the chase website at creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/freedom/unlimited
- Tap the ” Sign in” tab at the top of the page top.
- Fill in your username and password.
- If you want to remember your login info, click on the empty box.
- Click the blue and white “sign in” tab. It will take you straight to your account.
These are steps to access your card account. If you’re unable to sign in to your account due to a forgotten username or password, tap the recovery link beneath.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card Payment
Chase Bank provides up to five different payment methods. These methods are as follows:
- At a Chase branch or an ATM
- Mobile app
- By mail
How to Make a Payment on a Chase Bank Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Online: Simply locate the Chase Freedom Unlimited login page, fill in your username and password, and then log in. Find the pay button and follow the prompt.
Phone: To pay bills using an automated payment service, dial the customer service phone number.
Chase Branch/ATM: Go to the nearest Chase branch or ATM to make your payment. Ensure you go with your card details.
Mobile app: To pay your bills using an app, download the Chase Mobile App from the app store. This is another easy way to pay your bills.
By Mail: Forward your check or money order with your name and account number to their address. However, you can get the Chase Payment mail address from their page at www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card Customer Service
For more information, help, or support, you can call the Chase customer service phone number. The phone number for Chase Bank customer service can be found on your Chase card. You can also find the phone number online at the Chase website. To get the Chase card phone number, go to www.creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/freedom/unlimited From the menu tab, select Customer Service. Then, click on the “contact us” button.
Is it hard to get Chase Freedom Unlimited?
At 700, Chase Freedom Unlimited® is not that hard to get as it requires at least good credit for approval, meaning a minimum credit score of 700. As a result, Chase Freedom Unlimited cards are more difficult to obtain if your credit score is less than 700.
What is the difference between Chase Freedom and Chase Unlimited?
Chase Freedom FlexSM earns 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories and 1% cash back on all other purchases, whereas Chase Freedom Unlimited® earns 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
What credit score is needed for Chase Freedom Unlimited?
To get this Chase Freedom Unlimited® card, you’ll need good to excellent credit to qualify for the Chase Freedom Unlimited®. Generally, the minimum credit score is 690 or better. Though a credit score alone isn’t enough to qualify for any credit card,
What is the Chase Freedom Unlimited card limit?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® provides a $500 minimum credit limit, but the limit is at least around $5,000 if you’re approved for the Visa Signature® version of the card.