Chase Bank issues the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. The credit card is one of the best travel credit cards with premium travel and dining rewards. With the card, you will enjoy outstanding rewards and benefits.
Do you travel frequently? If yes, chase sapphire preferred might be the best option for you. Travellers get reward points as they travel. So, to enjoy all the benefits that come with the card, get started by applying for the card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Preferred credit card offers a variable annual percentage rate with an annual fee. For more details on the fees and rates, visit the Chase website at https://creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/sapphire/preferred
Read the section below to find out more about the Chase bank card benefits and features.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Benefits
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card benefits are as follows:
- Get extra points on eligible purchases within three months of joining.
- Receive two extra points for travel and dining at restaurants.
- Take advantage of a 25% increase in travel redemption. offers free international transaction fees with the card.
- Travel insurance is included with the card.
- It offers partner benefits.
- Cardholders enjoy contactless means of payment.
- Members get maximum protection with this card.
The above are benefits you will stand to enjoy from using this chase card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Credit Score
If you have a decent credit score, you can stand a chance of being approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. However, your score alone does not totally determine whether you will be approved for the card or not. However, you will need to have a few years of credit history and a good annual income.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Application
You can visit Chase’s nearest branch to apply for this credit card. Alternatively, call a Chase customer service representative or visit their official website to apply. The section beneath will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply For A Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Online
Take these steps appropriately to apply for the card.
- Progress to chase the main screen at creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/Sapphire/preferred
- Go to the left corner of the page.
- If you’re already a member, tap on the sign-in to apply faster
- Then take the onscreen guide.
- To apply as a guest, select the application as a guest button and continue with the steps beneath.
- Fill in your name, mailing address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, and email address.
- Enter your SSN or TIN.
- Enter your total gross annual income.
- In the next column, select your type of residence and your primary source of income.
- Enter your primary phone number.
- Provide an alternative phone number (optional).
- Move down and answer the question with the Yes/No option. G
- o downward and read the terms and pricing of the card.
- Check the box to accept the certifications and pricing & terms.
- Press on the “submit” tab at the right bottom corner.
These are instructions on how to apply for the BOFA card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Activation
Chase credit card activation enables you to utilize your new Chase card. Once you receive your new credit card, you can activate your card by contacting the customer service representative or online.
How to Activate Your Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Online
To activate your Chase credit card, follow these steps.
- Progress to chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card
- Enter your log-in data which is your user ID and password.
- Proceed with the directives on the screen to verify the receipt of your card to activate it.
Use these procedures to verify and activate your new Chase travel card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Login
Cardholders can manage their Chase Bank credit cards online. Log in to your credit card and do the following;
Check Card Balance
Monitor your transactions online, etc.
How To Login To Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
To access your Chase account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Chase website using this link creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/Sapphire/preferred
- Tap on the ” Sign in” widget at the top of the page. It will take you to a new page.
- Fill out your account username and password.
- Tap on the empty box to remember your login.
- Press the “sign in” button. It will take you straight to your account.
These are guides to logging in to your Chase credit card account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Payment
Card members can log in to pay their bills. To pay your Chase credit card bill, you can also call their customer service number or visit their nearest branch.
How To pay Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Payment
To pay for your card bill online, follow these guidelines.
- Go to the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card login screen.
- Provide your login credentials.
- Select the login tab. Find the payment button.
- Click on it and follow the directions on the screen to pay your bills.
Pay your bills by mail, phone, or in-app. You can get their email address and phone number using the link www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Customer Service
To get more info or make a report on a lost or stolen card, contact their customer service specialist. Cardholders can reach the customer service specialist by phone or mail. Cardholders can also pay their bills by contacting their customer service agent by phone.
However, to get the customer service phone number,
- Go to https://creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/sapphire/preferred
- Select the menu tab
- Tap on the Customer Service tab.
Is the Chase Sapphire Preferred card worth it?
Generally, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is an excellent travel credit card.It offers amazing travel perks, such as primary rental car insurance, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, and lost luggage insurance.
How hard is it to get Chase Sapphire Preferred?
A credit score of 690 or higher is required for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. This is not a hard and fast rule, however, and those with credit scores lower than 690 could possibly get approved.
Why is Chase Sapphire Preferred so good?
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is one of the best travel cards because of its outstanding benefits and features. Cardholders earn rewards points as they travel.