It is a good thing that Chevron has announced the opening of the CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 program for the 2020 academic year for interested candidates.
Chevron takes its role as a corporate citizen in Nigeria seriously and is active in manly projects that promote health, education and economic development. Over the years, students have received grants from Chevron and they have gained a lot of benefits every year from the scholarship scheme. Every year new students apply for the Chevron scholarship programs so that they can benefit from the said program.
Table of Contents
- Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship 2020.
- The Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Eligible Departments.
- The Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits.
- Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Host Nationality.
- The Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Application Requirements.
- Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Application Process.
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
This is a scholarship designed by Chevron Nigeria to help students who are unable to complete their education because of low funds. The board has urged those students who are having difficulties in foundering their education to apply for the ongoing scholarship scheme.
Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. It was formally operating in Nigeria under the business name of Gulf Oil Company until it was changed to Chevron Nigeria.
Chevrons operations manufacture and sell products such as fuels, lubricants, additives and petrochemicals.
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Those who wish to apply for the Scholarship must be from Nigeria.
- International students studying in any of the Nigerian universities in the Country must be residing in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be FULL-TIME 200 level, undergraduate students.
- All candidates must be offering any of the Eligible courses.
- Candidates must complete the online application process to be considered for the scholarship.
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Eligible Departments
The following is a list of eligible departments that can apply for the Chevron Scholarship. Below is the list:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- System Engineering
These are the list of departments that can apply for the scholarship scheme.
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
There so many benefits attached to the scholarship program:
- Chevron offers an amount of money for that student on the category of chevron engineering scholarship.
- Candidates get opportunities to study outside the country.
- They give different grants for other categories of awards.
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Host Nationality
This is a Nigeria scholarship scheme set by the Chevron Nigeria for Nigeria Student.
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Application Requirements
Candidates need to get this entire document in order to apply for the chevron scholarship. See the list below:
- Passport Photograph
- School ID Card
- Admission Letter from your University
- Birth Certificate
- ‘O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the Chevron scholarship scheme you have to follow the steps below:
- Log on to the chevron scholarship portal
- Candidates are to create an account
- All candidates are to enter their email address to login
- Candidates are to enter the personal information.
- Candidates are to enter their educational information.
- All candidates are to enter any additional information requested by the scheme.
- Candidates are to upload their scanned documents.
- Candidates are to upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- All candidates are to submit their application form when they have finished filling it online.
- Candidates will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
NOTE: the student who applied for the chevron scholarship should consider the following:
- Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates are required to enter a valid personal bank account details.
- Candidates that have applied for any scholarship program will not be contacted.
- Only 200 level students can apply for the scheme.
I hope with these steps you will be able to procure your Chevron Scholarship Program.