Childnet International Film Competition 2024. Attention teachers and educators working with young people worldwide! Here’s a fantastic opportunity: The Childnet International Film Competition 2024 is calling for applications.
If you know any young individuals aged 7–18 who are passionate about film, can weave a compelling story, create animations, or inspire positive change, encourage them to participate!
Childnet International Film Competition 2024
The competition is seeking short films made by young people that inspire positive changes in online spaces. If they have a unique perspective on creating a better and safer internet, this competition is for them. The films should be both entertaining and educational.
Since 2010, thousands of young people aged 7–18, along with hundreds of schools and youth organizations in the UK, have entered the Childnet Film Competition, creating films to help other young people stay safe online.
- Primary (7–11 years old)
- Secondary (11–18 years old)
Eligibility Criteria for the Competition
- Open to young filmmakers aged 7–18 worldwide.
- Entries can come from anywhere in the world.
- Each group can consist of up to eight people, including those behind the scenes.
- Schools and youth groups can submit as many entries as they like, as long as each entry is from a different team of children.
April 22, 2024
How do you apply?
To apply, complete the entry form, which includes:
- Contact information for the supervising adult.
- A short evaluation.
- Submitting the film(s). You can enter up to 10.
Get started by clicking here.
If you have a young person who meets the requirements, don’t allow the person to miss this chance to showcase their talent and contribute to creating a safer online environment.