Want to know the Chrome Latest Version? Oh well, then this is the right article for you and since you clicked on it, read on to find out. Chrome browser is a service for Google that you can use for browsing or surfing the internet in search of anything. New versions are been added to Chrome for as much as Google could possibly do.
Read Also >>> Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
In this Chrome Latest Version article, I will be sharing the latest version of the browser. Though there are different or several versions, the platform you’re using also depends on the one available to you to use.
Chrome Latest Version
There are several versions of Google Chrome and the latest version depends on the platform that you’re using. However, they are all the same version of Chrome, and they contain the same functionality and features across the platforms.
The platform you use (the device type that you’re using) actually depends on the version that is available to you. Also, when last did you Update Chrome. Updating Chrome is easy which I will also be sharing how to Update Google Chrome. But let’s look at the Google Chrome Latest Version 2020, before moving on to update it.
Google Chrome Latest Version 2020
There are the latest versions of Google Chrome that you can get for your version if it’s not already updated to the latest. Now, what are those updates or the latest version of 2020 to look out for?
These are the Chrome latest version;
Chrome on Windows 87.0.4280.66 2020-11-17
Chrome on macOS 87.0.4280.66 2020-11-17
Chrome on Linux 87.0.4280.66 2020-11-17
Chrome on Android 87.0.4280.66 2020-11-18
Chrome on iOS 86.0.4240.93 2020-10-15
As I mentioned already, your platform or device depends on the version available for you to update to. Now, let’s look at how Chrome Update will be done.
In other to make sure that you’re protected by the latest security updates on the service, Chrome can automatically update when a new version is available. You can set up this option by yourself if you want. You get Google Update with the steps that I’ll be listing below.
Google Chrome Update
To update Google Chrome on your device, follow the instructions below;
Using a Computer;
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Then at the top right side, click on “More”.
- Click on “Update Google Chrome”.
- And then click Relaunch.
Have in mind that, if this button is not shown, then you’re running the latest version of Chrome update.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- At the top right side, tap Profile.
- Scroll down to “Upcoming Automatic Updates” the apps that have new updates will be shown there.
- If Chrome is listed that means there’s an update, tap “Update” to install.
- If asked, enter your Apple ID password or use your biometrics such as a fingerprint.
There you as the updates will download and install.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top left, tap “Menu > My apps & games.”
- Then under the “Updates,” section, find Chrome.
- Next to Google Chrome, tap on “Update”.
The Update will be downloaded and installed once done.
Recommended >>> Chrome on Mac: Download and install Google Chrome on MAC