Chrome night mode also known as a dark mode on chrome is a new look that was added for web browsers. It is a feature that is available on both Desktop and smartphone using chrome. chrome night mode is called Dark mode on Desktop and Dark theme on the device. Browsing in dark mode makes it a lot easier and more fun most at night time.
Recommended Post >>> Grow With Google Job – Learn Digital Skills and Prepare for Jobs
This dark mode feature is a look that has replaced the web browser’s usual white color scheme with a shade of black and gray. It is very easy to use and you basically don’t go through stress to set it up. You can do the process of making it active very easily and fast.
Chrome Night Mode
chrome night mode also called dark mode or dark theme is a feature that has taken over the usual white look of the web browser.
This even makes it easier for users to look at the screen even at night without being scared. When you browse in Dark mode r Dark theme in Chrome, your homepage, toolbar, settings, and some other pages will be dark.
Dark theme is available 5 and up. If you’re using chrome and wish to activate it, but don’t find the dark mode or theme settings, then you have to restart the chrome.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Chrome
Chrome dark mode or dark theme can also be called a night mode and the process of turning it on is easy. No matter the device that you’re using, turning it is very easy, and below are the steps to take;
- On your Android device, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, tap More and then Settings, and select Themes.
- Choose the theme you’d like to use:
- System Default if you want to use Chrome in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on or your mobile device is set to Dark theme in device settings.
- Dark if you want to use Chrome in Dark theme.
- Light if you want to use Chrome in Light theme.
On iPhone and iPad;
These are much easier, however, note that Dark mode is available on iOS 13 and above;
- On your iPhone or iPad, turn on the dark theme when the phone settings.
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness.
- Select Dark to turn on Dark Mode.
- And then go ahead and open Chrome.
Just like that, your chrome browser will appear in a dark mode according to your device settings.
Chrome Dark Mode on PC
Turning on chrome dark mode on pc is very easy and can be done with ease. However, the feature is available for Mac OS 10.14 and up and then Windows 10 and up. So, with that said, follow the instructions below to set up;
- Turn on Dark Mode on your computer.
- Mac: Find out how to use Dark mode.
- Windows: Find out how to change desktop background and colors.
- After the process is done, open Chrome.
There you have it.