Chrome and Firefox are both good browsers and that is a fact no one can deny. However, this brings about the competition Chrome vs Firefox. In this article, we are going to be running comparisons between the chrome web browser and Firefox.
This way, you can easily decide which one is best for you or suits your need. Quite a lot can actually be said about both browsers and you can trust that they are both good, reliable, and offers privacy.
Google Chrome | Chrome vs Firefox
Chrome also is known as Google chrome is an amazing web browser developed by Google. There are several amazing features attached to this web browser. Below we will be discussing some of them.
Features of Google Chrome
Below are some of the amazing features the google chrome web browser has that makes it loved by users.
- The chrome task manager.
- Incognito browsing.
- Use of extensions.
- Google address bar.
- Option to keep your password saved to your Google account.
- You can sync across all devices your account is signed in.
- A dark mode feature is enabled.
- Option to group or pin tabs. This can help you stay more organized.
- Ability to create a separate user account.
- You can get articles curated specifically for you.
- Google translate feature to translate any webpage to your language.
There are several more amazing features to chrome but we are going to stop there.
Firefox | Chrome vs Firefox
Firefox is quite an amazing web browser. It is a free and open-source web browser that was developed by Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary Mozilla Corporation. Firefox makes use of the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which then implements current and anticipated web standards.
Features of Firefox
Firefox has some incredible features that will most likely make you want to give it a try. Below are some of the features.
- It has a unified search/address bar.
- You can bookmark, snap, save or share a page.
- Included private browsing.
- Setup a Firefox account and sync between devices.
- The home tab is just a click away.
There are several other features not listed above. All you have to do is download the app to enjoy all of its features.
Chrome Download | Firefox Download
You can download Chrome or Firefox for almost any of your devices. Below is how you can the app.
For Android and iOS
- Open the app store or play store depending on your device.
- Tap on the search bar of the browser and search for chrome or Firefox depending on the app you want to download.
- Tap on the official chrome app (the one developed by Google) or Firefox and you would be taken to the app download page.
- For android devices, tap on the “Install” button. For iOS devices, tap on the “Get” button.
- Follow the onscreen prompts afterward if there is any and the app download process would begin immediately.
A default browser would come with your computer. It may be chrome or Firefox; it may be not. If it is chrome or Firefox, there is no need to download Chrome or Firefox anymore. However, if it is isn’t, follow the steps below.
- Open the default web browser that came with your device and open it.
- Enter into the address bar https://www.google.com/chrome/browser-features/ to download chrome. Simply tap on the “Download Chrome button at the top right side of the screen and then on “Accept and Install” from the pop up.
- For Firefox, enter the web address https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/get-started-firefox-overview-main-features and tap on the “Download Firefox” button. On the new page, tap on the “Download Firefox” button again.
There you go; you can now easily download either Chrome or Firefox to any of your devices.