The Citi Diamond Preferred Card comes with amazing perks, like an introductory annual percentage rate on balance transfers. This enables cardmembers to save more. To get this card, you will need to apply using the invitation code from the bank.
Citibank sends an invitation code to customers who prequalify for the Citibank Diamond Preferred card. In this write-up, you will learn more about the card, including the application process, activation, login, and payment procedure.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card
The Diamond The Preferred credit card by Citibank offers the following benefits and features;
- There’s no FICO score.
- It comes with purchase protection.
- $0 fraud liability
- Offers rental cards and travel insurance.
- 24/7 customer support.
- It provides convenient payment options.
These are features of the Citibank credit card.
Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card Application
To apply for this, you should have received an invitation code from the bank. The 12-digit invitation code is what you will use to apply for the card. You can visit the bank or visit their website to apply.
How to Apply for a Citi Preferred Credit Card
To apply for a Citibank Diamond Preferred card online, do the following:
- Go to https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare/view-all-credit-cards?afc=105&intc=1~1~52~6~BANR~1~mpc_Default_citicomREDPE_aug2016~OMPC105
- Select the card
- Tap on the Apply button.
- On the application page, you will provide your full name, email address, phone number, date of birth, SSN, and Employment details. Income info, etc.
- After filling in the form, submit it, and wait for a response.
These are the application steps for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card.
Activation of the Citi Diamond Preferred Card – Citi Diamond Preferred Card Activation
You must activate your new Citibank card before you can use it. You can activate your card by dialling the Citibank phone number on your card or activating it online.
How To Activate Diamond Preferred Citi Card Online
To activate your new Citibank card online, follow the steps outlined below.
- Progress to the Citi webpage at https://www.citi.com/
- Go to the login screen by clicking on the “sign on” link.
- In the login field, scroll down and hit the “activate a card” link.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your card.
These are directives on how to activate your Citibank card online.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Login
Login to your account to manage your credit card online. You can pay your Citibank card bill, check your balance, monitor your transactions, update your personal info, etc.
How To Login To Citi’s Diamond Preferred Card
To login to your credit card account, follow the guide under
- Visit their Citibank website https://www.citi.com/
- Tap on the “sign on” button at the top right corner.
- Type in your user ID and password.
- Check the empty box below to remember your user ID.
- Tap on Sign On
These are steps to sign in to your diamond-preferred Citibank credit card account.
Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card Payment
Cardholders can make their Citi Diamond credit card payments online, in the app, in-store, over the phone, or via mail. The Citibank payment methods are very simple and fast.
How to Make a Citi Diamond Preferred Card Payment Online
To pay your credit card bills online, you must sign up for online access. Sign-in credentials are provided as part of the registration process. So, to access your Citi credit card account, do this.
- Visit https://www.citi.com/
- Tap on the sign-on button.
- Fill in your account user ID, followed by your password.
- Click on the sign in the hyperlink
- Search for the payment tab on your dashboard and click on it.
- Fill in the required data to pay your bills.
- Progress with the guide on the screen.
These are steps to make your Citi online payment.
Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card Customer Service
For further inquiries about the card or to report your lost or stolen card, speak with Citibank executives. However, you can contact the customer by phone or by mail. Their customer care phone number and email address are available on their official website at https://www.citi.com/ Move down the page to copy the phone number and email address.
What is the credit limit on the card?
The credit limit begins at around $500 and can go up to $10,000. Once you’re approved for this card, Citibank will determine your specific credit limit based on factors such as your credit history, annual income, and any debt you owe.
What are the benefits of the card?
The card offers 0% APR on new purchases for 12 months. Balance transfers completed within four months of account opening are eligible for 0% APR for 21 months from the date of the first transfer. There is no annual fee.
Does the card have rewards?
No, it is not a rewards credit card, which means you won’t earn any cash back on your purchases.