Have you made use of the Citi Rewards Credit Card before? And if you haven’t, why? Do you like making use of credit cards? You should try this credit card because after reading this article you will find reasons to make use of it.
Citi Rewards Credit Card
This card allows or enables users or people to earn tons of reward points. And also redeem them with ease for an attractive trip, premium merchandise options, etc.
Below are the benefits of Citi Rewards credit card;
- Earn 10x the reward point on purchases you make at a departmental store.
- Get 1 reward point on every purchase of Rs.125.
- 300 points reward for total purchase up to Rs.30, 000 or above in a month.
- Earn 1,500 bonus points on your first purchase made within 30 days of the issue.
- 10% points back for your 100,000 thank you points you redeem per year.
- You can earn 1 thank you point per $1 on other purchases.
- 2x Thank you points per $1 at supermarkets and gas stations for your $6,000 every year.
These are the benefits that you will see for using the Citi rewards credit card.
Citi Rewards Credit Card Rates & Fees
Here are the fees and rates of Citi rewards credit card
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchase Intro APR – 0% (for 12months).
- Balance Transfer Intro APR – 0% (for 12months).
- Regular APR – 15.74% – 25.74% variable.
- Cashback rate locally -0%.
- Cashback rate Overseas – 0%.
- Free period –Up to 58days.
These are the fees and rates of Citi rewards credit cards.
All You Need to Know to Apply
Before you can be a user of this card, you need to be qualified for the list below.
- The Applicant or person must be of 18years and above. Also a citizen of India.
- Documents Required
- The following documents are needed to apply.
- A filled-in application with two colour photographs.
- Proof of address (telephone bill, electricity bill, and ration card will be submitted).
- An ID card proof (Passport, Driving license, voter’s card).
- Salary slips for the past 3 months for salaried employees.
- Office addresses proof for self-employed people.
These are what you need in other to be a user of Citi rewards credit card.
How to Apply for Citi Rewards Credit Card
Follow the steps below to apply for a credit card.
- Go to https://citicards.citi.com.
- Then click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter Your First name, Middle Initial (opt), Last Name, Suffix (opt), Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
- Click on YES on “Are you a US citizen?”
Address and Contact Information
On this form, enter your;
- Home Address
- Apt. /Ste.
- Zip Code.
- Primary Phone Number.
- Work Phone Number.
- Email Address.
- Enter your Security Word Hint and Security Word.
- Financial Information
- Fill in Total Annual Income, Monthly Mortgage/ Rent Payment and the account type.
- Authorized User
- Tick on the “I want to add an Authorized User to this account now” optional.
- Then accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Submit.
These are the steps you need to go through before you can be a user of this card.
How to set up an Online Access for your Citi Rewards Card
Go to https://online.citi.com. Enter your card number and follow the instructions displayed.
How to Activate
There are two ways you can activate your Citi rewards credit card. Follow the prescription below in other to activate your credit card
Simply send an SMS with the mobile number you used to register, ACT space 4 last digits of your cards number to 6058. Confirmation SMS will be sent right back to you Citi about your successful activation or not. And through CitiMobile. You just need to Log on to your Citi Mobile to activate your card anytime. Citi will send you an SMS or mail.