Coinbase Account gives you access to the digital currency platform, where you manage, sell or buy cryptocurrency. Some of these cryptocurrencies that you can buy, sell and store at Coinbase are as follows, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
Coinbase is the best place to trade cryptocurrency, however, it provides an outstanding and easy to use platform for traders and buyers. Not only that, their security system and payment method is wow! You get to perform all your transactions securely without fear or worry.
To register for an account with this online cryptocurrency exchange platform, you can either create an account using the app or register online. Thus, if you want to use the app, move to the play/app store and download the app. But if you want to create an account online, simply follow the steps outlined beneath
How to Create an Account | Coinbase Account Create
- Move to coinbase.com to access the main page.
- Go to the top right side of the screen, click on “Get started”
- Fill out your email address in the empty field.
- Click again on the get started button.
- Input your names and proceed to create a password.
- Tap on the box, to accept that you are above 18 years of age.
- You will receive an email with a link, go ahead and open the mail, find the link and click on it.
- It will lead you to a page where you will provide your phone number.
- After typing in your mobile number, a verification code will be sent to you, launch the messaging app to gain access to the code.
- Fill in the code in the correct field within the registration page
- Click on the submit widget.
Coinbase Account Recovery
A lot of people have come up with questions like how do I recover my account? Maybe you lost access to your Coinbase account email address or you forgot your account password. I want to tell you that, you don’t need to worry because Coinbase has made provision for account recovery or reset service.
Login issues are is one of the basic problems account owners encounter, most especially when they can’t remember their account login credentials. That is why this platform made provision for the recovery process, to keep you going. The section beneath will put you through how to recover your email address and password.
How To Recover Your Email Address
There are different ways to regain your email access, the process depends on your account protection method. If your account is protected by two-factor verification, then follow this procedure
- Go to the sign-in page at coinbase.com/signin
- Sign in with your formal email address and password.
- Input your two-factor token
- When you are prompted to verify your new device, Choose the “I no longer have access to my email address” button
- Type in your new email address, you will receive a verification message.
- Click on the blue link in the email you received, to confirm your new email address.
- Key in your two-factor verification code
- Choose your ID type. Then wait for 48-72 hours, and as you wait ensure you have access to the phone number on your account.
Recover email for an account with SMS Protection
If your account is protected only by SMS, the steps below are for you
- Go to Coinbase sign up page to create another account using a different email address coinbase.com/signup
- Add a phone number and verify it.
- Add and verify the same Bank account and credit card data you previously used, if possible.
- Upload a photo ID
- Go ahead and contact the Coinbase agent, when you finish the above steps.
How To Recover Forgotten Password
- Navigate to the login page, you will see a tab that says “forgot password” Hit the tab to access the password recovery page
- Enter your email in the empty box
- Click on the “Reset password” button and follow the prompt.