Coinbase Wallet is one of the safest and secure places for cryptocurrency. It is primarily used to store bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and other digital currency. Not minding that Coinbase Wallet is a mobile app wallet, it offers full protection for crypto transactions using its advanced security features that operates like the hardware wallets.
However, the wallet can be used to receive tokens bought directly from ICO token sale events or from other exchange platforms. With your Coinbase wallet integrated DApp browser, you can interact with Ethereum based decentralized applications.
What is Coinbase Wallet?
Coinbase Wallet is simply the mobile crypto wallet and Web 3 DApp browser. It makes it easy for users to safely send, receive and store Litecoin, Ether, bitcoin cash, bitcoin, XRP and many more. You can also shop at stores that accept cryptocurrency and send crypto to people across the globe with the wallet.
Moreover, the wallet can be downloaded and installed without any geographical restriction and it is available on iOS and Android devices. Due to how simple the wallet is to use, it makes it the best platform for beginners or novice traders that will not like to spend money to purchase a Ledger hardware wallet. There are lots of features that come with this wallet, that will trip you. The section beneath will give you more detail on its features.
Amazing Coinbase Wallet features
When you get this wallet the following are what to expect.
Secure Crypto transactions
It gives maximum protection to all crypto trading.
With the secure element technology, Users can securely send, receive and store cryptocurrency, because they are in charge of their private pins, which Is stored on their device alone.
Backup private Pins to the cloud
You can backup your private pins to Google Drive so that if you misplace your device, your fund won’t get missing.
Convenient payment method
With their payment method, users can conveniently send crypto payments to anyone, anywhere under the planet Earth.
WEB 3 DApp Browser – Coinbase Wallet
Users can access the Web 3 decentralized Applications powered by Ethereum smart contracts. With this, they can be able to discover and access popular DApps.
with your wallet, you can manage and control bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and all your ERC-20 tokens.
- you can generate a new digital currency wallet in a seconds
- Users can easily connect their Coinbase account and send crypto to their custody.
- Get to view the recent price of assets in your wallet in your local currency.
- Ability to search for decentralized exchanges, social media, jobs, games etc.
- With your private pin, you can sign messages cryptographically.
- With the standard recovery phase, you can backup and restore your wallet.
- Add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectables to your Coinbase wallet automatically.
How to download Coinbase Wallet
Get the mobile wallet for your iOS or Android device by visiting the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Steps to download
- Navigate to the play/ Apple apps store platform.
- A page will appear, which is the homepage, scroll to the search bar and enter “Coinbase Wallet”
- On the new page, you will see the result, move straight and click on the app and then install.
- For iOS devices, you will need to tap on the “Get” widget to start installing.
- When you finish installing it, you are set to make use of the platform.