It has come to our notice that the college of education Zing (COEZING) is now selling the Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is the application form for admission into its NCE programs for 2020/2021. this article would contain detailed steps on how to apply for this college Post UTME.
Recommended for You >>> YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
College of Education Zing Post UTME for 2020
Note: All UTME candidates looking for admission into the college of education ZING for the 2020/2021 academic session are required to register for an online screening exercise.
Those who didn’t choose this college as their first choice in their UTME but is still interested to study in this college should also register for online screening.
Steps would be later provided on how to register and apply for online screening.
College of Education Zing Post UTME Eligibility
There are certain criteria that all candidates must meet in order to qualify for the college. The criteria’s are listed below;
- All candidates must gain at least five credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or any relevant qualification (This includes mathematics and English).
- All interested candidates must score 100 or above in the 2020 JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose this College as a first choice in UTME must perform a change of Institution and course before the online screening exercise.
How to Apply for College of Education Zing Post UTME Form
Note that this process is only for eligible candidates. Follow the steps below to apply for this post UTME.
- All candidates are to log in to the COEZING online portal following this link.
- Next, you should create an account.
- After creating the account, you are to make a non-refundable payment of five thousand five hundred naira (5,500) for the registration of the post UTME and screening.
PS: Any candidate who fails to register for the online screening exercise will not be considered for admission.