The Collins Prestige Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at Carleton University Canada 2021 is initially established for prospective undergraduate students to apply for.
This university according to data is one of the best comprehensive and dynamic research-intensive universities in Canada.
Recommended >>> Google Europe Student With Disabilities Scholarship 2021
They are committed to ensuring an outstanding learning experience for their students. You should know that this university offers 65 programs of study in diverse areas such as journalism and engineering amongst others.
Collins Prestige Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at Carleton University Canada 2021 Worth of Award
Below are some of the perks you stand to enjoy applying for the scholarship.
- Renewable scholarship with an annual GPA of 10.o.
- Full tuition in the first, second, third, and fourth-year is also included.
Above are some of the perks you stand to apply for the scholarship.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the prestigious scholarship.
- You must be entering Carleton for the first time from high school or CEGEP and have no previous attendance at post-secondary educational institutions to be considered.
- An admission average of ninety percent or better is needed.
- The range of your community or secondary school will be accessed by the selection committee.
Above are some of the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
The application deadline is scheduled to end on the 1st of March 2021. This means that applicants should submit their application before the deadline to successfully apply for the scholarship.
Collins Prestige Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at Carleton University Canada 2021 Application
Below is how you can apply for the Collins Prestige Scholarship.
- Visit the application website at https://www.ouac.on.ca/.
- Select your area of study and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on the “GO TO APPLICATION” button.
- Quickly sign in to your OUAC account or create one.
- Follow carefully the onscreen prompts given to you afterward.
Once your application has been received, you will receive an email acknowledging that they received your application.
This email will contain your applicant number and your MyCarletonOne (MCI) username and password as well as details on how to check the status of your application.
After application, and you receive an offer of admission you wish to accept, you must do so by the date indicated in your offer letter in order to reserve your space in the program.
You have to accept your offer on the admission offer details page https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/105-about/.