Commercial Prepaid Cards from Bank of America – Commercial Prepaid cards are cards that are for people that do not want to borrow. Although these kinds of cards do not typically affect your credit score you can simply apply from one using the Bank of America institution today. Not many people like the idea of a credit card that is why commercial prepaid cards are made available for those sets of people.
The Bank of America financial institution is one of the top most respected banks in America. It provides various card services including credit cards and debit cards as well. It provides commercial financial cards for people that do not want to get a credit card to borrow money. Therefore in this article today we are going to be taking a look at the commercial Prepaid card from the Bank of America.
Commercial Prepaid Cards from Bank of America
As I mentioned above the Bank of America financial institution provides various types of cards to consumers. They have the options to choose from ordering a prepaid commercial debit card or a credit card of their choice if their credit score allows them. Choosing a prepaid debit card does not physically impact or affect your credit score in any way.
With the Consumer Payments Prepaid Card from Bank of America, you will be given a prepaid debit card for your personal use. Using this kind of card you can only spend money that is already pre-loaded into a card gotten from the bank. This means that once the account balance on the debit card is exhausted you will need to load more in order to continue using it.
If your commercial Prepaid card is linked to your account which means it is a personal Prepaid card you can use it to spend money from your bank account. A commercial Prepaid card can be carried around instead of cash which means it can be used for payment and even to withdraw cash from the ATM.
Benefits of the Commercial Prepaid Cards from Bank of America
Before we get ahead and start talking about the Benefits of the Commercial prepaid cards from Bank of America. It is important to know that these types of nod cars can also be given by a sponsor on which it is the sponsor that would be responsible for funding the card. Also, you cannot withdraw more than the amount of money that is on the card.
That being said there are very many benefits of using the commercial bank of America prepaid card. Although it is by choice not to go for a credit card instead there are many benefits which are listed below:
- Cards can be used to make purchases anywhere a Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
- The cards can also be used to withdraw money anywhere that a visa or MasterCard card is accepted.
- You do not need to walk around with a large amount of cash only your bank of America prepaid debit card.
- They can easily be replaced when dey is lost.
- Customers may incur no liability fees for unauthorized transactions if the bank is notified of loss or theft within a reasonable period of time.
- You can make use of your card 25 hours a day.
- No need to pay back since you are not borrowing but only making use of money already in your account.
- Finally, you do not need a good credit history to have a debit card.
How to apply for the Commercial Prepaid Cards from Bank of America
In order to start your application process for the Commercial Prepaid Card from the Bank of America financial institution, you need an account. The Bank of America financial institution provides accounts for people totally online which they can register and also use in applying for their prepaid debit card. Therefore the first step is simply to register for an account to start the application process.
How to create a Bank of America account – Commercial Prepaid Card Bank of America
To create your Bank of America account you need to follow the below process I have carefully laid down for you exactly:
- Open any browser on your device.
- Using that browser head over to the Bank of America Prepaid Card Application Website https://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/checking/debit-card/.
- Click on the blue button that says explore advantage Bank banking.
- Now select any of the three types of banking account.
- On the next page click on open now.
- Enter all the required information and click on create an account.
- After creating your account now you will be automatically moved to the card application process.
- Apply for any of the prepaid debit cards available.
Not that you should follow all the instructions that are given to you so that we can properly create your account. When you are done with your application process it will take about 7 to 10 working days to get your prepaid debit card from the Bank of America institution.
How to send in your Bank of America account – Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card
Follow the below procedure to learn how to sign in to your Bank of America account:
- Launch any browser again on a device.
- Head over to https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/COMMERCIALPREPAIDCARD/PERSONAL/home/index.
- Tap on the menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on sign in.
- Now enter your username.
- Tick the remember username box.
- Finally, click continue.
After clicking on continue keep on following the on-screen instructions to properly sign into your account.
How to activate your Commercial Prepaid Card from Bank of America
There are very many ways to activate your Prepaid Card from the Bank of America. The easiest way is to contact their support which is at the back of the card. But the below procedure shows you how to activate your card using your browser:
- Launch the browser.
- Now visit this link using the browser https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/COMMERCIALPREPAIDCARD/PERSONAL/home/index.
- Tap on the menu button at the top right side of the screen.
- Select activate card.
- Now enter your card number.
- Select a new pin and enter it twice.
- Enter any other information required of you.
- Finally, click on activate card.
Commercial Prepaid Card from Bank of America FAQs
Does Bank of America offer a prepaid Visa card?
Yes, the Bank of America does offer a prepaid commercial visa card to anybody that needs it. With the card, you can purchase goods and services until the amount on the card is exhausted. You can make use of the card 24/7 and use it at any place that supports visa or MasterCard. Funds can be topped off in any place that accepts Visa or MasterCard as well.
How do I check the balance on my Bank of America commercial prepaid card?
To check your balance is easy all you need to do is to log into your account using the websitewww.bankofamerica.com/commercialprepaidcard. From there you will get access to your account balance or you can simply call the number at the back of your card.