Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in London. The Commonwealth Masters Scholarships are for up-and-comers from least created and lower centre pay Commonwealth nations, to attempt full-time Master’s review on chosen courses at a UK college.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in London
The grant is subsidized by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships empower capable and inspired people to acquire the information and abilities needed for the economical turn of events, and are focused on the individuals who couldn’t, in any case, stand to study in the UK.
These scholarships are offered under six development themes: Science and Technology for development, Strengthening health systems and capacity, Promoting global prosperity, Strengthening global peace, security and governance, Strengthening resilience and response to crises and Access, inclusion and opportunity.
Region Masters Scholarships in London
Applicants might take note that in 2022 that a few public organizations won’t be welcome to assign for Master’s Scholarships. With regards to more extensive requirements on the UK’s advancement help financial plan, the CSC should lamentably choose fewer Master’s applicants in 2022.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships Eligibility is listed below;
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- NOT be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university or in your home country before September/October 2022
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
How to Apply
You should apply for your grant to be viable at one of the accompanying endorsed courses at a partaking UK college.
You should make your application utilizing the CSC’s online application framework, notwithstanding whatever other application that you are needed to finish by your designating body. The CSC won’t acknowledge any applications that are not submitted by means of the internet based application framework.
Federation Shared Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022/2023 are currently shut. Candidates will be advised of the result by June 2022.
You must have the following supporting documentation by the closing date to be eligible for consideration:
- Proof that you are a citizen or have refugee status of an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of your valid passport (or national ID card) showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are currently studying (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
- The CSC will not accept supporting documentation submitted outside the online application system.
- You must also provide the names and contact details of three referees who will be contacted in advance of the placement stage, should your application be under consideration for a scholarship.
Please take note, CSC does not charge candidates to apply for any of its scholarships or fellowships via its online application system, and it does not charge organizations to nominate candidates.
Applications must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 1 November 2021. References must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 22 November 2021. The nomination deadline is 22 December 2021. You can check the school website for more details.