Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025: Applications are open for the Commonwealth split-site scholarships for 2024–2025. The Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024–2025 (fully funded) is a great opportunity for students studying in another country.
This scholarship provides financial support to students willing to undertake a period of study at a UK university as part of their doctoral studies in their home country.
Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
The UK government’s scholarship program, which is focused on international development goals, is offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC). It functions under the auspices of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) and is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO).
It provides a striking example of the UK’s ongoing commitment to the Commonwealth. The work of the CSC integrates sustainable development with the UK national interest and offers opportunities for international partnerships and collaboration by drawing individuals with exceptional talent and identifiable potential from all backgrounds and assisting them in becoming leaders and innovators upon their return to their home countries.
Scholarship for Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
Every scholarship offers:
- A written agreement between the CSSC and the UK university covers the entire approved tuition fee; scholars are not responsible for any portion of this cost.
- Approved round-trip airfare for the scholar from their home country to the UK at the conclusion of the award; the CSC will not pay for the tickets of any dependents or for travel expenses incurred prior to the award being confirmed.
- Allowance for warm clothing, where applicable.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of 1,347 pounds per month (quotations based on current levels), or 1,652 pounds per month for students attending universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Study travel grant to help pay for study-related domestic or international travel.
Eligibility for Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
To be able to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Possess citizenship in or have received refugee status from a Commonwealth nation that qualifies.
- Be enrolled in a Ph.D. program at Commonwealth University by September 2024, when the scholarship is set to begin.
- Make sure there is a departmental or institutional connection between the home university and the suggested UK university. There needs to be more to this connection than just individual cooperation. To guarantee that the applications are eligible, both supervisors must submit a supporting statement that includes additional information about the link.
- Possess a permanent residence in a Commonwealth nation that qualifies.
- Possess a first degree with at least an upper second-class honors standard by September 2024, or a lower second-class degree plus an appropriate postgraduate certificate.
- Possess the necessary supporting documentation in the format requested.
- Lack the funds to study in the UK in the absence of this scholarship.
Method of Selection of Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
The following selection criteria will apply to the consideration of applications:
- The study proposal’s caliber
- The academic standing of the applicant
- Potential effects on how the applicant’s native nation develops.
Applications for Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
Applications must be submitted by 16:00 GMT on December 5, 2023. Scholarship recipients must begin their studies in the UK in September or October of 2024.
Applicants must fill out an application form with the following information:
- Describe your work history and how your experience relates to the program they want to study in the UK.
- Enumerate ten or more awards and publications.
- Enumerate all of your undergraduate and graduate degrees from universities.
- Provide a four-part development impact statement.
Apply before the application deadline.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is December 5, 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2024-2025