Community Engagement Exchange Program 2021 For Civil Society And Community Leaders is a dynamic global network of innovators with different communities to address critical issues in this 21st century.
The Community Engagement Exchange CEE equips dedicated visionaries with expertise skills. They also make provision for resources to develop a multi-sector approach and build healthy and engaged communities in over 100 countries.
Read Also >>> ITU Generation Connect Visionaries Board
Are you a leader in your various communities and want to make a difference? Do you need support as a civil society or community leader? Then, this is an opportunity for you to achieve your dream.
Community Engagement Exchange Program 2021 For Civil Society And Community Leaders
CEE is a transformational leadership development experience and a one-year-long program that is designed particularly to enable civil society leaders to enhance the power of networks. The program will also encourage relationships and information for the public.
The program is specifically based on issues relating to civic dialogue and peacebuilding.it also cut across open and participatory government, women and gender, resilience and sustainable development, and youth engagement.
The CEE program is determined to make all citizens and community leaders to affect their various communities and location. They want leaders to really represent the interest of the people they are leading.
Fellowships Components Of The Community Engagement Exchange Program 2021 For Civil Society And Community Leaders
The fellowship components include;
- Three-month fellowship in the united states
- Leadership and civil engagement academy
- Community engagement project
- Community engagement project exchange
The CEE Program competition is merit-based and available to upcoming civil and community leaders who will meet the criteria below. The requirements are;
- To apply, you must be between 20 and 27years as of 1st November 2020
- Applicant must be from eligible countries
- A high level of proficiency in spoken and written English at the time of application is important to all applicant
- Applicant must be ready to travel to the U.S. for three months for the program and committed to returning home
Eligible countries by region are given below;
Africa: In this region the countries below are eligible.
Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
East Asia and the Pacific: Applicants from these countries can apply for then CEE program.
Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
Europe and Eurasia: Only these countries listed below are eligible for the application in this region.
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
The Middle East and North Africa: In this region the countries below are eligible.
Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
South and Central Asia: These countries are eligible in this region.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
Western Hemisphere: The western hemis-phere has the following countries eligible for the CEE program.
Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican-Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay
Benefits Of the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2021 For Civil Society And Community Leaders
Successful applicants to the CEE program benefit the following;
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from participant’s home city to the U.S.
- Monthly allowance to cover housing, meals, and other living expenses while in the U.S.
- Accident and sickness insurance
How To Apply For Community Engagement Exchange Program 2021 For Civil Society And Community Leaders
Follow these steps to apply;
- Visit https://www.irex.org/program/community-engagement-exchange-program-application-information on your browser
- Click on the “Apply Now” button before the application instructions header
- Click on the link provided under the new application registration header and agree to the terms and policy after reading through and click on “save & continue” button.
- Then enter your email address to start the process. Click on “Send confirmation email”
- Open your email account where the link to continue the process is available
- After clicking on the link, password and password confirmation column will appear provide them and click on the “Create account”
This will direct you to the application page.in each header, there is a “Not Started” button click on it and complete all the sections required
The deadline for application for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2021 For Civil Society and Community Leaders is December 23th, 2020.