Well, you can connect and engage your audience using Facebook live. The Facebook live is a feature on the Facebook platform that allows you do live broadcast on Facebook for Facebook users to watch and you can do that from your Android phone or your desktop. A lot of Facebook users think that you can only advertise your business or products through Facebook ads. Well, of course, you can when you advertise on Facebook; you can have a lot of customers. But the Facebook live is also an alternative way for you to connect with your customers on Facebook, and also enables you to advertise on the Facebook platform.
Facebook live is very unique because you can explain better in a live video than an image or text. That is why Facebook prefers you use the live video feature to advertise and also connect to a lot of people on the Facebook platform. But before you can make use of it, you must have an account on Facebook which is by registration.
How to Register On Facebook
Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to register on Facebook;
- Get access to your internet on your device.
- Then go to or visit the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Now simply click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the page.
- What you now do is to fill in your names, email or phone number, password, also your gender and date of birth.
- When you are through with that, simply click sign up at the bottom.
- Then Facebook will now send you a text message to your phone number or email, for you to verify your account on Facebook.
- Just simply type in the digits that were sent to you in the confirmation box on the Facebook page.
- After that click on the “continue” link at the bottom.
Then congratulations you have become a Facebook user.
How to Login On Facebook
Before you can do anything on Facebook you must first of all login to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook website using the internet.
- Then simply enter your Email or phone number.
- Also your password.
- Then click the login or sign in button below.
You will successfully access your Facebook account.
How to Go Live
If you want to go live on Facebook, then read the steps below; This is how to go live using an android device;
- Gets access to your Facebook account on your android device using the Facebook app.
- After that tap or press the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Make sure you give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Then Switch to “Live” on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Also then choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Make sure you write a compelling description.
- Also make sure to tag friends on Facebook, choose your location, or add an activity.
- To make it look good to set your camera’s orientation.
- Also add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
- When everything has been put in order click the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting.
- Then interact with viewers and commenters.
- When you want to end the broadcast click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- Lastly post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
Then you will go live on Facebook.
Here is how to go live on your computer or desktop;
- Go to the Facebook site first.
- Now go to the Facebook page.
- Then tap on the “write something” box.
- After that options will display on your screen.
- Select live video, but if you haven’t seen it yet, click “see more”.
- Now write a description of your video.
- Also then give Facebook permission to use your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Then check to make sure your description and video view are final before starting your broadcast.
- After that click or press “go live” to start your broadcast.
- Now the broadcast will appear in the news feed and on your page timeline, where you can edit it.
This is how to go live on your computer or desktop.