The Copenhagen Business School (CBS) Department of Management, Society, and Communication Ph.D. Scholarship 2020 invites applicants to apply for a vacant Ph.D. scholarship for a job. Ph.D. holders who desire to get a job can apply to access the full benefits of the CBS scholarship. This is being organized by the Copenhagen Business School in collaboration with the Department of Management, society, and Communication. It applies to all gender from different country. You can get a chance to study in Denmark if you got approved and accepted after applying for this scholarship. There are benefits attached to these scholarships of which include a job with salary paid to you. You can continue to read on this article if interested as I will be sharing the required information needed about the scholarship and how to apply.
Copenhagen Business School (CBS) Department of Management, Society, and Communication Ph.D. Scholarship 2020
This Ph.D. scholarship program allows you to conduct research under the supervision of the CBS professors, supported by research training CBS. The scholarship program is highly international, and you are expected to participate in research conferences. There are more about this you can get via the CBS official site Here.
Aim And Benefits
Here are the benefits for the CBS scholarships:
- The CBS scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and include obligations equivalent of half a year’s work.
- This scholarship is fully salaried positions for Ph.D. holders.
- The CBS scholarship includes tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary.
- Lastly, the salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organization.
With many other benefits, you can access once you are eligible and accepted for the scholarship.
Applicants are required to have the following requirements:
- Must be able to speak fluent English Language.
- Applicants are to have a background in social science and in particular business management and economics.
- They are required to have high grades records from their universities.
Please find other guidelines and further information on the scholarship Here.
How To Apply
You can apply now at the CBS scholarship using the link Here. Here are the steps to apply:
- Go to the scholarship site cbs.dk.en. Or click on the link above to go directly to the application form directly.
- Fill in the required details about you. The needed information include:
- Personal Info
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Postal code/city
- Date of birth
- Education level
- Employment history
- Current position
- Current employer
- Other information
- Where did you hear about this position
- Special condition
- Title of your masters degree
- Graduation date
- Degree-granting institution/university
- Relevant education
- Cover letter
- Other documents
- Then click on the checkbox saying “Yes, I accept” to complete filling the form.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Send application’ button to confirm your application.
- Personal Info
This will bring you to the end of the application process. Then you wait for the application to be processed and accepted.
Deadline For Application
The deadline for this scholarship application is on the 7th of August, 2020. For more details visit the CBS website via the link Here.