Do you want to create a countdown clock on Facebook, to be reminded of events or occasions? Well if you want to then you should ignore this article “countdown clock Facebook”.
Today in this article “countdown clock Facebook” you are going to learn how to make or create a countdown clock on Facebook. There are lots of people that have the attitude of forgetting things a lot, this is why the countdown clock was made to make everything easier.
Countdown Clock Facebook
According to research, some people need a device or machine to remind them of an activity that is about to take place in time. Talking about a device that reminds people about an event or occasion, the countdown clock is one of them.
The countdown clock is a feature on Facebook that posts a clock on your Facebook page with a time counter. It counts until the day of the event before it will stop.
This has helped a lot of people on Facebook and if you know you want to make use of this feature then, you must be a Facebook user. If you know that you are not registered on Facebook, then I will advise you to register on Facebook Well, read below for guidance.
Facebook Create Account
If you want to register on Facebook, here are the steps below to guide you through;
- Access your internet or chrome; go to the Facebook site www.facebook.com.
- Then click on the link that says “create a new account” at the top of the page.
- Now you can fill in your names, phone number or email, password, gender, date of your birth.
- After that, you can now also click on the sign-up below.
- You will be sent digits to confirm your Facebook account.
- Type in the code in the confirmation box and then click on the continue button.
After this, you will successfully create a Facebook account and also register on the platform.
Facebook Login to My Account
To login on to Facebook you must know the processes, and if you don’t know the processes then read the steps below;
- Go to the Facebook website, www.facebook.com.
- Then when the page opens, enter your email or phone number and password.
- The final step is to hit the login or sign-in button.
Then you will access your Facebook account without any form of stress at all.
Facebook Countdown Clock Setup
If you want to create a Facebook countdown clock, then the steps below are for you;
- Go to your Facebook account.
- After that select an event by clicking on one of the tabs at the top of the screen listed under the “Event” heading.
- Also, type in the name of the event in the middle text box.
- You must select a time zone for your countdown clock in the “Location” box.
- Now enter or type in the date and time of your event.
- Also, select a color for your countdown clock using the “Presets” menu.
- Then go through the “Wall post review” to check if the countdown clock looks the way you want it.
- Now select the place you want to post the countdown clock under the “Post to Heading”.
- After that click on the “Preview and Share Button”.
- Finally, make sure you add a personalized message for your wall or page and click on the “Share” button.
This is how to create a Facebook countdown clock.
Facebook Live Countdown Video
Do you know you can also apply this countdown feature to your live video? You could be engaging in a particular activity in that video. With this, you may need a countdown. From here, you may want to create a live countdown. It’s easy!
To begin with, there are particular sites that could help you achieve this. In this article, we will be directing you to a site that is right for you. Check it out.
- Visit the site on Livereacting.com
- On the homepage, click on Sign Up and create an account for the platform
- Scroll through the site, as you find the countdown feature
- Choose a template of your choice
- Customize it and follow the steps to create yours
- Go live
Note: Facebook does not support this feature, so you have to make use of other platforms to create one.
How Do I Put a Countdown in My Facebook Group
This social media platform does not support this live countdown. With this, you have to make use of other sites and platforms that can help you create one. However, you should note that this will appear like a normal link post.
However, with the “Facebook Live” feature, you are able to create a countdown. And if you also want, you can use other platforms such as the one stated above. All you have to do is get on the platform, get an account by signing up, choose a template, customize, and go live!