The Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is out! Aspiring students can now purchase and apply for the screening form into the Polytechnic. Applications are welcome from eligible candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This article will stand as a guide for you find out the requirements and how to obtain this Post UTME form right away.
DSPG Post UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
There are certain things that help you qualify for the application of the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2020/2021. Let’s check them out.
- Candidates must have at least five credit passes in WAEC or NECO, GCE O’Level, NABTEB, or its equivalent in relevant subjects, which includes English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Intending students who chose DSPG, as their first or second choice of institution and scored 140 and above are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose the DSPG as their first choice can change it on the JAMB CAPS http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/. Check out the process of MySchoolGist.
- Note that all applicants are to adhere to the above procedures, in order for their data to display on the JAMB CAPS where admission will be processed.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku ND Programme Courses
The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) offers a wide range of courses. It ranges from Engineering to Applies Sciences, Arts & Designs to Business Studies. There are several different courses under these faculties. To find out if your desired course is available in this Poly, visit MySchoolGist for more details.
ALSO, CHECK THIS OUT >>> Covenant University Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021
How to Apply for the DSPG Post UTME Form
To apply for the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 academic session, follow the procedures below.
- On your web browser, visit https://dspg.waeup.org/.
- At the upper-left side of the page, click on “Application”.
- From the programmes in the list, select the “ND” programme you wish to apply for.
- At the upper-left side of the page, click on “Register for Application”.
- Fill in your details and click on “Send Login Credentials to Email Address”.
- Go to your email and open the message. Copy the username and password in this email message.
- Return to the official portal through the link above and tap on “Login”, which is at the top.
- Paste the username and password that you copied from the email message. Log in and tap on “Edit Application Record”.
- Fill in and complete the form with all details.
- After uploading your password, add your payment ticket and select “College PAY”. From here, you have to Submit.
- Select the card payment method and enter card details.
- After this, print out the payment slip.
- Review your application and submit finally.
Note that there will be no physical screening.
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2020.