Have you heard the latest update? The Covenant University Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 is now open! The screening form for this University is on sale and aspirants can now get their forms. This article will be serving as a guide to applying.
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, is now selling forms for admission in different undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic sessions. If you have always wanted to further your education in this university, stay tuned for the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for the Covenant University Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 academic session.
Covenant University Available Degrees and Programmes
This university tends to offer a wide range of courses to students out there. Let’s check out the list of courses available in this institution. Here, you can find out if your desired course is offered here.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry:
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
These are the available programmes and courses in the Covenant University.
For you to qualify for the application of Covenant University Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021, you have to meet up with certain requirements. Let’s check them out.
- Prospective students of the University have to get their JAMB forms, select the school as their first choice of Institution, and sit for JAMB UTME 2020/2021 session.
- Applicants have to fill and complete the application form, which is available online.
- Carefully go through the website for more information on your programme/course/degree, admission requirements, and application deadline. All necessary materials must be submitted before the application deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
For international students, visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more details on how to apply.
For applicant from Nigeria, follow the procedures below to apply for the Covenant University Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 academic session.
You have to visit https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to begin your Post UTME application.
Submitting this form will activate your admission consideration process. All documents should be submitted according to the guidelines below.
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic session if 7,000 Naira, Post UTME screening fee is 2,000 Naira. A transaction fee applies – 600 Naira. You have to walk into the bank to make your payment.
- This form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. Applications will be submitted if the fee is not paid for.
- Birth documents
- WAEC or NECO results
- Scanned 2020 JAMB results
- Letter of sponsorship by parents
These documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb.