CPM eBooks are electronic books made available in digital form. CPM eBooks are majorly designed for students and teachers undertaking the CPM educational program. These eBooks further enlighten students in their mathematical educational programs. Basically, the CPM programs help to build a solid mathematical foundation for students from grades 6-12 and even college.
However, the CPM organization is a non-profit organization that is out to make mathematics not as wired as some students think. The program is designed to build the needful foundation as I mentioned before for mathematics students. Read on to see more details on CPM eBooks.
As a student choosing a good mathematics curriculum is an excellent decision. Or has a parent you are searching for a solid foundation to build your child on mathematics then enrolled in CPM programs. More so, the CPM eBooks are the teaching instructional materials for the students. The eBook is well designed to meet students’ mathematical problems by designing materials that’s eBook to tackle these difficulties. They take lessons on algebras, calculus, statistics, and others forward from grade 6-12.
The eBooks are in different courses to 3, algebra 1&2 Geometry, integrated 1-3, subjects on the transition to college. There are also eBook answers for all homework that students are given. The homework help shows hints, answers, and e-tools for students while learning. Having access to these eBooks is by registration for all first-timers. Below are the steps to follow to access the CPM eBooks.
How to Access CPM eBooks
CPM eBooks are not a difficult task to access online. All that each student is required of is to register at the website. This will enable students to access eBooks for their studies. Follow these steps below:
- Get a browser and on the search bar and type in the website https://www.ebooks.cpm.org.
- And, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your username and password. For first-timer, scroll down to the “Login” button.
- Click on the link “first time user? Self-enroll”.
- The next page key is in your enrollment PIN. The PIN will be given to you by your teacher so ensure it’s the right code for your class.
- Enter the PIN and click on the green “Login” button.
- The next confirmation, your class, teacher’s name, school, and license.
- Next, there are two options to choose either to login with Google or via the CPM sign-in.
- Click on the “Google Login” if you have a Gmail account.
- Enter your username and password but if you don’t have a Gmail account then you will register directly via the CPM login page.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Enter a username and email address.
- Create a password and re-enter the password.
- And click on the “Register” button.
Now that you have registered you will see an acknowledgments page. Click on the “I Agree” button Then you are on the eBooks page, you can choose either English or Spanish language. You now access the eBooks and open the different chapters on the left side of the page.