CPM eBooks Org is the website of the CPM educational program eBooks. The program is a mathematically based curriculum program. CPM eBooks is an organized online educational for those having difficulty in mathematics like algebra and others. The Cpm is a non-profit corporation that has made available problem-based instructional materials using professionals for teachers.
The organization began in 1989 in California. The program is very innovative and well recommended by its previous students. If you’re struggling with your grade 6-12 mathematics courses then get enroll in the Cpm educational programs.
CPM eBooks Org
The CPM program is well designed to improve mathematics teaching and learning in the class of 6-12grades. This company is a non-profit educational corporation, they empower mathematics teachers and students through their simple design curriculum. There are eBooks on the CPM website to guide teachers and students.
CPM ebooks.Org are electronic textbooks that the students can access when they duly register for the CPM educational program. However, over the years CPM has been expanded and revised to suit how teachers actually work in the classroom.
CPM offers students and teachers materials that are related to problem-based lessons. Also, collaborative students study teams and spaced practice with course concepts. They offer professional development programs for non-CPM and CPM teachers.
How to Access CPM eBooks
To access your CPM eBooks you need to register by creating an account and duly sign in to the eBook’s web page.
- On a browser get to the search bar and type in the website https://www.ebooks.cpm.org.
- Next, you will be redirected to the CPM login page.
- You will be required to enter your username and password but since you’re a first-timer, just navigate below the “Login” button.
- Click on the link “first time user? Self-enroll”.
- The next stage will display a column for you to key in your enrollment PIN. The PIN will be given to you by your teacher so ensure it’s the right code for your class.
- If you have the code, enter the PIN and click on the “Login” button.
- In the next steps, you’ll see the class you’re in, the teacher’s name, school, and license.
- Next, there are two options to choose from.
- Click on the Google Login especially if you already have a Gmail account to access the eBooks. Enter your username and password but if you don’t have a Gmail account then you will register directly with CPM.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Add a username and email address.
- Create a password and re-enter the password.
- And click on the Register button.
- Now that you have registered you will see an acknowledgments page. Click on the “I Agree” button.
- Then you are on the eBooks page, you can choose either English or Spanish language.
- You now have all your textbook and their various chapters display for your studies.
Just follow the steps I will be showing you above.