If you have a business that you want to grow, creating a business page on Facebook and bringing your business in is the best you can do. Having a business page on the platform allows you to present your business or products to millions of potential customers. To ‘create a business page on Facebook’ is equally simple and free. I believe you’ve clicked on this post to learn more about creating a business page on Facebook.
Create a Business Page on Facebook
If you like to create a Facebook page for your business, but don’t know how to start, you should probably. Creating or setting up a business page on the platform is as simple as creating a personal profile. The process is not difficult, I believe you might have already had the needed such as photos, texts, and ideas, before planning on starting the process. Now all you have to do is sit down and read on.
Here’s a motivation you need to create an account, the platform has over 1 billion active users. So bring your business to the platform will make it known to billions of users who could be potential customers. Creating a business page allows you to run ads, events, etc.
Facebook Business Page
If you own a small business, creating a page on the platform is the best way you can make your products known globally. The page showcases your business to users on the platform. One thing is creating the business and other is making it grow. You can run ads, contents, promotions, and also events to manage and make it known worldwide. Plus Facebook is free, and the platform upgrades its tools and makes it easier and better for businesses to use.
Having an online presence is important for long term success. And which other better online marketing tools to use than a Facebook business page. But to use the awesome features that are offered by the platform for businesses, you need to create a personal profile or sign in if you already have one.
Facebook Account Create
Creating a Facebook account is free and simple. You can use your mobile phone number or email address to create one. Facebook is compatible with any device, so you can make use of desktop or mobile to create an account. Now, follow the simple steps below to create a new account;
- On your computer’s web browser, go to facebook.com or launch the app on your device.
- On the sign-up form, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and gender.
- Create a password and hit on “Sign Up”.
The account will be created immediately, but you will be prompted to confirm the email or number. Verify the account to start using. If you have an account already, you can just log in.
Logging into Facebook is simple and can be done by following the instructions below;
- Launch the app or visit facebook.com to load the website.
- Type in your email address or phone number and password.
- Hit on Login.
The account will be logged in. You can reset the password if you’ve forgotten it by selecting “Forgot Password” and following the on-screen instructions that will be displayed.
How to Create Facebook Business Page
Creating a business page is simple and can be done with the simple 6 steps below;
- Fill Out the Basic Business Info;
- Access the page icon on your NewsFeed or go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Then select “Get Started” on the “Business or Brand” option.
- Enter the page name, select category, business address, and number.
- Select making it public or to show only to your city/state.
- Hit on “Continue”.
- Adda profile picture and cover photo. Make sure to use an image related to your business that is clear and neat.
- Fill out the business information completely.
- Create a username for the page
- Add a Call To Action button.
- Add a description to let people know the purpose of the business.
- Include categories to help customers find the page easily.
- Provide contact information such as website, phone number, and email address.
- Add a location, time (hours, and dates available).
- Customize the page to the way you want.
- Then add collaborations, invite and assign people with different duties. Like Admin (you’re one by default because you created the page), editor, moderator, advertiser, and also an analyst.
- Last but not the least, publish your first business post.
The page will be ready to go. Invite friends or customers to like your new page.