Creating a Gmail account comes with a lot of advantages as you get to use the basic Google features and services with just one account – a Gmail account. If you already have a Gmail account, you don’t need to open a Google account as your Gmail account can be used to login to Google. If you do not have a Google account and you’d like to create one, in this post we will be showing you how to create a Gmail account.
Create a Gmail Account
In case you do not understand what we mean by you will be able to use all the basic features and services of Google with your Gmail account. What we mean is that you will be able to access Gmail, Google Drive, Google docs, Google Photos, YouTube, and Google maps just with your Gmail address. This means that you won’t have to open multiple accounts to use all these features and services.
How to Create a Gmail Account
Creating a Gmail account allows you to do all of what we have discussed earlier and many more. The best part of this is that it is totally free to create a Gmail account. And after creating a Gmail account, you get 15GB of cloud storage. Follow the instructions below on how to create a Gmail account.
- From your pc or phone, open your web browser and go to accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Fill in all the required information and details in their appropriate fields.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
After completing the above steps. You would have successfully created your own Gmail account. Once that is done, you will remain signed in to Gmail till you logout manually.
When creating your Gmail account. You might encounter an issue of “username already taken”. This happens if you use a username that has already been taken or one very similar to one that has been taken. To avoid this issue, try going for a very unique username.
Log out from Google Account
Logging out from your Google account cannot be done from your Gmail app. But from your phone settings. Here we will be showing how to do this. Logging out from your Google account removes your Google account from that particular device logged out from. Follow the steps below to log out from your Google account.
- On your smartphone, open settings.
- Scroll to Accounts.
- Select Google from the lists of all the accounts displayed.
- From the accounts listed, select the account you want to log out from.
- Tap on options or the options icon then tap on Remove Account.
After doing this. Your Google account will be removed from this device along with all the data on your Google account on the device. This means that contacts, documents, files, images, events, and others on your Google account will no longer be available on that device anymore. To access any of these details on that device again you will have to log in to your Google account on that device.
- Gmail Email Login – One of The Best Email Service Providers
- Free Email Accounts 2020 – Check Out these Email Platforms Just Right for You!
- Hotmail Login – How To Login To Your Outlook Account For Free Today
- Check Gmail Online – How To Login To Your Gmail Account Online
- Check Google Email – Login To Your Gmail Account Inbox Successfully