Are you in search of how to boost or reach new customers online? How to get more views on your program? Create a Google Ads account! Google Ads might just be the right platform for you to advertise your business or program on. Creating a Google Ads Account is very fast and with the account, you actually do lots of things.
But, you should know that before you can create an Ad account with Google, you will need to have a website.
Create a Google Ads Account
Creating a Google Ads Account is the process of creating a Google AdWords account simply. Google Ads was formerly known as Google AdWords, and Google owns it for online advertising. Advertisers are to pay to display brief product content, and video content and also get to generate mobile application installs within the Google Ad Network to enable web users to access it.
Though you have to pay for it, the cost is worth the result you would actually get from it.
Is Google Ad free?
It is free to use because you don’t pay any fee using the platform but there are tools to make your advert more noticeable. These tools will require you to pay an amount before you can actually make use of them. If a keyword you’ve selected is searched for by web users, your advertisement will appear at the top search results with a small tag indicating it’s a paid result if your bid is higher than what other advertisers bid on that same keyword, you’ll be selected.
Benefits of Google Ads
Google Ads has a lot of benefits you can enjoy if you partake in it which include:
- It increases brand awareness.
- Enable you to tackle your competition better.
- Google Ads helps you measure your performance consistently.
- It helps you connect to your web visitors and reach more customers through their Gmail Inbox.
The above are just a few of the benefits of using Google Ads. You can actually discover more once you start using the platform.
How to Create Google Ads Account
Creating a Google Ads account is easy but you will need to get a Google Account first to access the Google Ads Account. Go to www.google.com/gmail/ and Sign up by providing the required information or sign in if you already have a Google account. Once your Google account is created, you can move on to creating your Google Ads Account. Follow the simple instructions below;
- On your web browser go to ads.google.com.
- Choose your Google Account among the list of other Google Accounts if listed.
- Type in your password if required.
- You will be prompted by the system to create your First Campaign.
- A list of Advertising goals will pop up which you would be asked to choose from which include Getting more calls, Getting more website sales or sign-ups, or Getting more visits to your physical location. Then click on Next.
- You will be required to fill in your Business name and your Business website.
- On the next page, you will fill in Business Location.
- After which you have to choose a keyword theme (a word that will enable your ads to show if searched for) which can be blog sites, money agencies, banking, food, and more. You can choose more than one keyword theme.
- Then you highlight the products, services you offer, and what makes your business unique by writing a few headlines and descriptions to be seen if searched for.
- Fill in your phone number to make it easy for people to call you straight from your ad.
- Then you set your budget which is the amount you are willing to spend on average each day for your Ad campaign. This will help determine the number of times your ad can be shown each day.
- A platform will pop up next where you can review your campaign settings will appear in case you need to correct any options.
You will be requested to confirm your payment. And probably pay for your first Ad to be at the top of search either by Automatic or Manual payments. You can pay with a Credit card directly or a Bank account.
Google Keyword tool
The Google Keyword tool will determine if your Ad will appear when the keyword you have selected is being searched for by web users. There are thousands of keywords you can select on creating your Ad. You can get the most trending Keywords by searching via the link www.trends.google.com, and then you click on the menu and select Explore. Then you find popular keywords under “Search queries”.
Google Ad Payment
You can pay for Google ads per audience click. And also decide how much you want to spend and pay only when someone interacts with your ad by clicking your text or watching your video ad. The choice is all yours to make because the Ad is yours.
How to Set Up Google Ads
Setting up a Google Ads account without creating a campaign is a straightforward process. Follow these steps:
1. Go to Google Ads: Visit the Google Ads website (ads.google.com) and click on the “Start Now” button.
2. Sign in or Create an Account: If you already have a Google account, sign in with your existing credentials. If not, click on “Create account” and follow the instructions to create a new Google account.
3. Country and Time Zone: After signing in, you’ll be prompted to choose your country and time zone. Select the appropriate options from the drop-down menus.
4. Skip Campaign Creation: Now, you will be taken to the campaign creation page. Since you want to set up an account without creating a campaign, simply click on the “Switch to Expert Mode” link at the bottom of the page.
5. Billing Information: Next, you’ll be asked to provide your billing information. This step is necessary to set up the account, but you won’t be charged until you create and start a campaign.
6. Review and Confirm: Review the details you’ve entered and confirm your choices.
7. Access Your Account: Once you’ve completed the setup process, you will be taken to your Google Ads account dashboard. From here, you can explore the different features and settings of Google Ads without having an active campaign.
By following these steps, you can create a Google Ads account without creating a campaign and get familiar with the platform before launching any advertising campaigns.