Are you wondering how to Create a Facebook Avatar? If you are then you really need to read this article. In this article, there are a whole lot of things that you would learn. First, you would learn about what Facebook avatars how, and then we would proceed to how to create them. Sometimes, it can really be confusing when you hear about Facebook avatars.
This may be because you don’t know where to find the Facebook avatars section on Facebook. Facebook avatars bring us a way to express ourselves in a much better way than just emojis.
CHECK IT OUT: FACEBOOK AVATAR FREE FOR ALL – FACEBOOK AVATAR MAKER | FACEBOOK AVATAR MAKER APP DOWNLOAD FREE
Create Facebook Avatar
Well, Facebook avatars let you create a customize a bitmoji of yourself. Facebook avatars can in turn be used for Facebook messenger conversations, Instagram, Twitter, and even others. Another amazing thing is that Facebook avatars can be used as profile photos. If you still haven’t created your Facebook avatar, then you are really missing out.
Later on, in this article, I would be showing you the steps to take in creating your own Facebook account. Facebook avatars can be customized to look just like yourself using different customization options for your face, outfits, and hairstyles.
How to Create Facebook Avatars
The steps to create Facebook avatars are very easy. Follow the steps below to create your own Facebook avatar.
- Launch the Facebook mobile application on your device.
- Click on the menu icon at the top left corner of the page. It is represented with three vertical lines.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Facebook menu and click on “See More”.
- Select “Avatars” from the new menu that would be visible to you.
- Tap “Next” and click on “Get Started”.
- After getting started, select the skin tone you want to use for your avatar.
- Hit “Next”.
- Now, you would have to select a hairstyle for your Facebook avatar. You can select a medium, short or long hairstyle. After selecting your hairstyle, click the color icon. Select a color for your hair.
- Now, you can move to create your avatar’s face. In this menu, you can select your face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- After customizing your face, click the eye icon and select the eye shape, color, and eyelash length.
- Next, move to eyebrows and select the eyebrow shape and color. You can also add glasses to this menu.
- Customize your nose and your mouth. Select the shape for your nose and your mouth. You can also add lip color and even facial hair.
- Next, you would select a body shape and you can choose the outfit that you love best.
After customizing your avatar, click the checkmark icon at the upper right corner of the page. Hit “Next” and then click on “Done”.
Can’t Find Facebook Avatar
Can you not find the “Avatar” option under “See More”? Then the reason is very clear. You don’t have to be scared since you didn’t do anything wrong. If you don’t see the avatar option, it is probably because it has not been rolled out to you yet. The Facebook avatar feature is a new feature and is still rolling out.
It has already been released in some locations across the united states and Australia but some other countries haven’t received it yet. We believe that in a few months, it would be released to all.