Credit Cards Balance Transfer? A balance transfer card allows Cardholders to transfer balances on an old CC to a new card. Why most people search for a balance transfer card is simply because it mostly offers a welcoming 0% interest rate. Some cards offer an 0% APR on balance transfers for 6, 12, 15, 18, or 20 months.
Credit Cards Balance Transfer
However, lots of these balance transfer cards offer free annual fees, which is an added benefit. If you’re looking for the best balance transfer CC to get, this article has a list of amazing CC with great offers. All you need is to read to the end.
Best Credit Cards Balance Transfer
The list of credit cards best for balance transfer are as follows
- Citi® Double Cash Card
- BankAmericard Credit Card
- Citi Simplicity Card
- HSBC Gold MasterCard
- Chase Slate
- Alliant Visa® Platinum
- Citi Rewards+
- US bank Visa® Platinum
- PenFed Gold Visa®
Check out their details below
Citi® Double Cash Card
Cardmembers receives double cashback with Citi double cash card. Cardholders also get up to 2% cashback on all purchases, when they pay at least the minimum due early.
- Offers 2% cashback on all other purchases.
- Offers free annual fee.
- Enjoy free foreign transaction fees with the card.
- Cardholders get travel insurance with the card
- Offers provide partner benefits.
- Cardmembers enjoys contactless means of payment.
- Users get maximum protection with this card.
To enjoy the outstanding benefits that come with this card, you need the card. To apply for it go to www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-double-cash-credit-card
Citi Simplicity® Card: Citi Simplicity
Citi Simplicity card is one of the outstanding Citi Bank CC. It comes with lots of card’s benefits and features
- Fresh members get 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months.
- Fresh Cardholders also gets 0% APR on purchases for 18 months from the date of account opening.
- No free annual charge.
- Offers Citi identity theft solutions
- Free liability on unauthorized charges
- Get auto account alerts.
- Shop securely with the contactless pay
- Offers convenient account management via online banking.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer care
To apply for the CC, go to your browser and type in www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi.action?ID=citi-simplicity-credit-card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise CC is best for cell phone insurance and also a good everyday credit card.
- It comes with a 1.5 cashback on all purchases Cardholders made
- Free annual fee
- 0% welcoming APR on balance transfers
- 0% intro APR on purchases.
- Low spending requirement welcome bonus
To get this Wells Fargo CC, you need to go to their website at https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/visa-wise/
Chase Slate card is issued by Chase bank. It’s one of the best balance transfer CC. Provides a flexible APR on purchases and BT.
- Enjoy free monthly FICO credit score
- Offers free balance transfer fee within 60 days of account opening.
- It offers solid balance transfer and purchases 0% intro APR offer
- $0 annual fee
To get this chase slate CC, proceed to their site.
BankAmericard Credit Card
BankAmericard CC is issued by Bank of America. It comes with a lengthy 0% intro APR on balance Transfer with a free annual fee.
- Offers $0 annual fee to members
- Offers 0% intro APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases and fore balance transfer made within the first 60 days of membership.
- No penalty APR
- Cardholders access their fico score online for free online or via mobile app
To apply, navigate to their main page.
Citi Rewards+ Card
Citi rewards+ automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on all purchases. It offers a more durable APR on balance transfers period than the above card.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after making eligible purchases within the first three months of account opening. The points can be redeemed for $150 in gift cards at thank you.com.
- Enjoy 0% APR on balance transfers for 15 months
- Receive 2x Thank you® points at eligible supermarkets and gas stations purchases yearly, and then earn 1x afterwards.
Visit Citi card’s site to forward your application if you need the CC.
HSBC Gold MasterCard
The HSBC Gold MasterCard is offered by HSBC Bank. It provides a long 0% introductory APR, free annual and penalty fee.
- Users get a late fee waiver once a year
- No penalty APR
- Offers Lengthy intro APR
- Cruise with a free foreign transaction fee
To get the HSBC card visit their official website https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/products/gold
Alliant Visa® Platinum Credit Card
This card is one of the best balance transfer CC. It also offers fraud protection to users and other amazing perks.
- Offers 0% welcoming APR on balance transfers for 12 months.
- $0 fraud liability
- Free annual fee
- Offers low standard APRs
- Provides EMV chips to enhance Security.
You can apply for the card on their official website or contact their customer support agent.
4PenFed Gold Visa® Card
PenFed Gold Visa has outstanding benefits and perks such as outlined below
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months
- Make eligible purchases within the first 90 days of membership and get $100 statement credit.
- $0 annual fee
- Free foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fees
- Enjoy chip and contactless tap to pay.
Visit their main website to apply online.