Credit Cards For No Credit. There are lots of credit cards good for people with limited or no credit history. Getting one of these cards is a sure way to improve or build a high credit score. With a high credit score, you have chances of being approved for amazing credit cards with quality rewards.
Credit Cards For No Credit
Why do you need a card with no credit? It makes it easy for you to keep track of your account activities or spending and can also help to raise your score faster.
So, if you’re searching for such cards, you’re in the right place. This article will provide you with a list of cards for people with no credit. Ensure you read to the end of this write-up as you find the best CC for you and get started.
List of Credit Cards For No Credit
Check out these cards below
- Discover it ® Cash Back
- Discover it® Students Chrome
- Capital One Platinum
- Discover it ® Secured
- Secured MasterCard From Capital One
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Deserve® Edu MasterCard For Students
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Petal® 2” Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card.
- Self Credit Builder Account + Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Journey Student Rewards from Capital One
- Jasper MasterCard
To learn about the outlined CCs read below
Best Credit Cards For No Credit
Here are the card’s details
Discover it® Cash Back
Discover it student card is best for people with no credit or bad credit history. Find out the card’s features and benefits beneath
- it offers a free annual fee to cardmembers.
- Users can get up to 5% cashback rewards on their daily purchases at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores etc.
- As a Cardholder, you will get an unlimited 1% cash return on every other purchase you made with the card.
- Members enjoy unlimited cashback match
- Enjoy free SSN alerts with your card.
How to apply
Progress to their official page at www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/it-card.html
On their site, you will see the apply now button at top of the screen. Click on the button to start the application process.
Discover it® Chrome
Discover it chrome is one of the leading cards for college students. It comes with quality features and benefits below
- $0 annual fee.
- Cardmembers with good grades get amazing rewards for up to the next 5years.
- Members get 2% cashback rewards when they make eligible purchases at restaurants and gas stations, each quarter.
- Offers unlimited 1% cash return on all other purchases automatically, with your card.
- Members cruise with unlimited cashback matches and free social security number alerts.
How to apply
To get the card, can apply for it online. Use this link www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/chrome-card.html
On the home screen tap the “Apply now” widget on their home screen and follow the onscreen guide.
Discover it® Secured
Discover it® Secured is good for people with no credit or for rebuilding credit history. It’s embedded with an amazing rewards rate. Here are the benefits
- Offers outstanding 2% cashback at purchases at gas stations and restaurants on eligible combined purchases every quarter
- Card-users enjoy unlimited 1% cashback on other purchases
- Members intro welcome offer with your card.
- $0 annual fees
- It helps to build your credit history with the three major credit bureaus.
How to apply – To apply for this card visit https://www.discovercard.com on their main screen, hit on the apply now button and follow the prompt.
Capital One Secured MasterCard:
Capital One Secured MasterCard is also good for consumers with bad or no credit. If you don’t have a good credit history, this card is for you.
- Offers Personalized payment options
- No annual fee
- Offers auto credit line reviews
- Credit score alerts travel benefits.
- Enjoy extended warranties
How to apply
To apply online, go to https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/. Hit on the apply now box and follow the directives on the screen.
Deserve EDU MasterCard For Student
Deserve EDU MasterCard is issued by Celtic Bank. The CC offers Cardholders 1% cashback plus a free annual fee.
- Members enjoy $0 foreign transaction fees
- Provides cell phone protection
- No annual fee
- Offers amazing cashback rewards on all purchases.
- It’s best for college students and professionals, to start their credit journey.
How to apply – to get the cc, first and foremost you need to pre-qualify. If you pre-qualify for the card, you can go proceed with the application process. To check your pre-qualification status go to their homepage at https://www.deserve.com tap on the “ pre-qualify now” button. Take the steps on the screen to apply
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
OpenSky ® Secured Visa card is great for people with limited credit history or bad credit scores.
- OpenSky ® Secured Visa does not require a credit check. Which makes the application process very easy
- With this card, the refundable deposit you provided will be your credit line limit from as low as $200
- It helps to build your credit fast
- It reports to three major credit bureaus to help build your C history.
- Cardmembers enjoys easy access to cardholders agreement
How to apply – kindly visit OpenSky Secured website, locate the apply button and click on it. Then follow the guide on the application page.
Jasper MasterCard is a WebBank card, Member FDIC. It’s designed to help you build your credit history.
- Members earn 1% cashback on each purchase you made with your card
- Free annual fee
- Offers Autopay settings, notifications to help you manage your account
- Helps you build your credit
- No credit history is required to obtain the CC.
How to apply – To apply for Jasper MasterCard? Go to their official website and follow the application steps.