Credit Cards For PayPal? Paypal is an American company operating an online payment system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers. Also serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
However, PayPal is the fastest, safest platform to transfer money, make an online payment, receive money, or create a merchant account. The platform has its own credit card and also accepts other CCs which you will find out in this write-up. To find out CC for PayPal, bite your tent in this article as you get the best credit cards for your PayPal transactions.
Credit Cards For Paypal
A lot of questions like what credit cards can be used with PayPal? Have been trending online, and you have good news for you. You can use MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover cards that have registered billing addresses to make PayPal payments.
Apart from paying with your credit cards, another fast and easy way to pay is with your bank account. Lots of PayPal members see it as a more convenient way to keep their spending under control.
Best Credit Cards For PayPal
Here are the best cards to use for your PayPal transactions
- Paypal Cashback MasterCard
- Discover it ® Cash Back
- Paypal Extras MasterCard
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card
- Paypal prepaid MasterCard
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card
Learn more about the above cards in the sections under
Paypal Cashback MasterCard
You need this card if you’re a frequent PayPal user. It offers rewards to users which include Cashback on eligible purchases. Users redeem their rewards for PayPal credits.
- Enjoy 2% cashback rewards on all purchases with your card.
- Redeem your rewards for PayPal balance credits with no redemption threshold
- Offers free annual fee
Check out other Cashback cards below
Discover it® Cash Back
- Discover It cashback offers 5% rewards on all purchases in each quarter. And also get unlimited Cashback match
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Earn 5% cash back on purchases at Amazon.com, grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants, when you pay using PayPal, each quarter.
- Redeem your rewards with ease
- Enjoy nationwide acceptance
- Access your FICO score for free
- Enjoy an unlimited cashback match.
To apply for the card to https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/
Paypal Extras MasterCard
Paypal Extras MasterCard offers amazing rewards points and different ways to redeem reward points. Check out the rewards breakdown below
- Earn 3 points on each dollar spent on gas and restaurant purchases.
- Cardholders get 2 points when they spend at PayPal and eBay.
- Cardholders earn one POI on other MasterCard purchase
- You can redeem your points for gift cards, cash, or travel vouchers.
To get this card go to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
Provides an outstanding welcome bonus to new members on qualified purchases within the first three months of membership and other great features that make it worth getting.
- No annual fee
- Get 20,000 bonus points on eligible purchases in the first three months
- Receive 3x on dining, gas rideshares, flights, hotels, etc with the winner of Nerdwallet’s best of award years in a row.
- Enjoy 1x points on other purchases.
- No limit to the points you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Offers cellphone protection
To apply for the card, progress to https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/propel/
Capital One VentureOne Rewards
Capital One VentureOne Rewards card offers unlimited rewards, amazing fresh cardholder offer,s and a free annual fee.
- Cardholders earn unlimited 1.25 miles each dollar on all purchases
- Fresh members get 25,000 bonus miles once they spend $500 on purchases within the first three months of membership.
- $0 annual fee
- Use your rewards to make purchases at millions of online stores when you checkout with PayPal.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0% intro APR for 12 months
Visit https://www.capitapone.com/credit-cards/ventureone/ on the homepage click on the apply now button and follow the instructions on the screen.