Credit Cards High Limits? Looking for credit cards with high credit limits? You’re in the right place. High credit limits can be very helpful if you frequently make large purchases or if you’re planning a one-time significant expense, like house renovation.
Credit Cards High Limits
With any of these cards, you can earn rewards and also take advantage of a 0% intro annual percentage rate offer to pay down the balance without accumulating interest. However, when you have much available credit it makes it easier to maintain a low credit utilization ratio, being the amount used to compared with the amount of credit you have left.
Best Credit Cards with High Credit Limits – Best Credit Cards High Limits
Discover the best credit cards with high credit limits beneath
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Freedom American Express Cash Magnet® Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card From American Express https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-prefferred/
- United Explorer Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- United Club Infinite Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred is issued by Chase bank. It offers new members intro bonuses on eligible purchases they made with their card plus other outstanding rewards benefits. It comes with a variable annual percentage rate.
- Get 5x points on each dollar on Lyft rides all through march 2022.
- Enjoy 2x points on eligible grocery store purchases monthly from 1 November 2020 to April 30, 2021.
- Cardholders get 2x points per dollar on travel and dining.
- Receive 1x point on every other purchase with your card.
Navigate to chase official site at https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/sapphirepreferred/ to send you to apply online.
American Express Cash Magnet® Card
American Express Cash Magnet offers a welcome bonus of $150 statement credit to members. There’s no annual fee attached.
- Members earn 1.5% cash back rewards on each eligible purchase they made.
- Free annual fee
- Go to the American Express website to apply for the card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
Chase Freedom Unlimited® provides a quality and interesting rewards program to members plus an introductory bonus on eligible purchases they made.
- Earn 5% cashback on eligible grocery purchases within your first year of membership.
- Chase freedom unlimited offers 5% Cashback on travel purchased using chase unlimited rewards
- Receive 3% cashback on dining at restaurants, plus takeout and qualifying delivery services
- Members receive 3% Cashback on drugstore purchases.
- Enjoy 1.5% cashback on all other purchases you made with the chase freedom unlimited card.
- Enjoy a $200 intro bonus
- Free annual fee
Visit Chase Freedom Unlimited website to channel your application to the right source. https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/freedom-unlimited
United Explorer Card
It comes with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year plus other rewards programs. With this rewards program, Cardholders will be able to earn and save more as they make purchases with their card.
- Enjoy an intro bonus of up to 70,000 bonus miles
- Enjoy 2x miles each dollar spent on purchases from United
- Cardholders get 1x mile each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year of membership.
Go to their homepage and click on the “Apply now” button.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Chase Sapphire Reserve® is one of the cards offered by Chase bank. It offers a series of rewards, intro bonus points to cardmembers.
- Earn intro bonus of 50,000 bonus points on eligible purchases
- Receive 10x points each 1 dollar spent on Lyft rides through March 2020
- Receive 3x points each dollar on travel after you earn your $300 travel credit.
- Cardholders also get 3x points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants.
- Get 1x point on every dollar spent on other purchases.
Go to the chase sapphire reserve page to apply. Simply locate the apply button and follow the onscreen prompts.
United Club Infinite Card
Unlike the above-mentioned cards, the united club infinite card does offer an intro bonus. It offers a free introductory annual fee for the first year of membership.
- It offers 4x miles on each dollar spent on qualifying United purchases
- Get 2x miles per dollar spent on all other travel
- Enjoy 2x miles each dollar on dining and eligible delivery services
- 1x mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
So, if you want to apply for a credit card, kindly visit their main page, fill in the application form and submit it. The procedure is very simple, so there’s nothing to worry about.