Criterion Channel Devices? If you are here to find out criterion channel supported devices, plus how to activate the channel on the devices, make sure you read to the end. Criterion TV Channel is an independent streaming service that features an eclectic mix of classic and contemporary films from Hollywood and around the world.
It also features titles from a wide array of studio and independent licensors and original programming exclusive to the service. Find out the supported devices for this channel.
Criterion Channel Devices
What devices can I use to stream the Criterion Channel? To stream the Criterion Channel, you can use a computer web browser to stream from criterionchannel.com or use the Criterion Channel App available for
Apple TV 4 and newer
Xbox One Game consoles
Select 2018-2020 Samsung Smart TVs with Tizen OS
Amazon Fire TV (3rd Generation)
iPads and iPhones running OS 10.0 or later
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
Android devices running OS 4.3 and up
How to Install Criterions Channel on Amazon FireTV
To this steps to stream the channel on your Amazon FireTV
- Progress to your Amazon Fire TV’s Home screen and select the Apps option from the top-right menu.
- Find the Criterion Channel app by browsing the section or by using the Search feature.
- Proceed to install the app
- Then, open the Criterion Channel app to get the activation code. To get the activation code, you may need to sign in to the app.
- Go to your web browser on your computer and navigate to the Criterion Channel using the URL criterionchannel.com/activate.
- On the activation page, log in to the prompted window
- Lastly, enter the activation code to validate the code
These are steps to stream the channel from FireTV.
How to Activate Criterion Channel on Roku
For Roku device users, follow this guide beneath;
- Switch on your Roku device and head to the home screen by pressing the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels section and tap the Roku Channel Store.
- Download and install the Criterion Channel app, by searching for it.
- Pres the Add Channel button.
- Go back to the home screen and open the Criterion Channel app.
- You will see an activation code as well as activation instructions.
- Now, navigate to a web browser on your computer or phone and visit criterionchannel.com/activate
- Log in to your account using the login credentials
- Type in the activation code on the activation page.
You will now be able to watch Criterion Channel on Roku
How to Stream Criterion Channel on Apple TV
To watch the criterion tv channel on your Apple TV, do the following
- Go to your Apple TV
- Navigate to the app store
- Proceed to search for the Criterion Channel app
- Then, hit the Get button to download the app
- After getting the app go to the home screen and open the Criterion Channel app.
- When you open the app, an activation code will appear on the screen. You may be required to sign in to the app if asked to.
- Navigate to the URL criterionchannel.com/activate, open a browser on your phone or computer
- On the activation screen, log in to the prompted window before entering the activation code.
s be able to stream the channel on your Apple TV after you confirm the code.
How to Activate Criterion Channel for Smart TV
Follow the guide under to activate on your Smart TV;
- Proceed to the website using the television’s internet browser.
- Key in your email address and tap the Submit button to receive a link.
- Progress to the email inbox and open the mail with another device, such as a computer or mobile, and link click on the login link.
- Return to the TV browser and log in to begin streaming the content.
In some cases, the above steps may fail to work, in which case you can connect another device to your TV via HDMI cable/casting via Chromecast/Airplay using Apple devices.
How to Stream Criterion Channel on Android TV
To watch the channel on Android TV, follow the steps beneath;
- First and foremost, download The Criterion Channel Android app on Android TV.
- To get an activation code, open The Criterion Channel Android Channel on Android TV and then click on Sign in.
- Move to the Activation page and then log in using the various devices.
- Type in the code and then click the Activate button.
You can now watch Criterion Channel content on Android TV.