The CRUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is out on sale now! Students who are set to further their higher education in CRUTECH can now get their admission forms. Forms for Post UTME and Direct Entry are available online. Stay right on this article to get every detail pertaining to the requirements, eligibility, and how to apply/purchase your admission form.
The Cross-River University of Technology, CRUTECH, invites eligible applicants to its 2020/2021 academic session. So, if you chose CRUTECH as your first choice for the 2020 JAMB UTME, you can apply for the Post UTME and Direct Entry right away.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
To get admission into CRUTECH, you must be eligible for admission. There are certain requirements that can help you qualify for the CRUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. Let’s check out the eligibility criteria.
- You must choose the Cross-River University of Technology (CRUTECH) your first choice and score 160 and above.
- Those who did not choose CRUTECH as their first choice but have interest can change institutions. Check out the MySchoolGist website for more information on how to do the Change of Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To gain access to the CRUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021, you have to pay a fee of 2,000 Naira. This screening fee is payable online using either Master, Verve, or Visa ATM card. You can also pay through any commercial bank using Remita on the online application portal.
To register for your CRUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021, check out the steps below.
- Visit the website on https://portal.crutech.edu.ng/prospective_student.
- On the page, enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Tap on “Pay Screening Fee”.
From here, you have to follow all other instructions to apply for your screening form.
The screening process will also take place online. The applicants are to scan and upload the following documents during the application;
- 2020 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Results
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card details
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
Important Information to Applicants
Here is other information that you need to take note of;
- Candidates are not to appear physically for screening and should not travel over to Calabar.
- Only candidates with a score of 160 and above are eligible for the screening.
- The screening commenced since 6th July 2020 and is currently on.
Candidates should make sure that;
- All the documents are scanned and uploaded completely.
- The phone number and scratch card details are correct.
This is the guide to help you apply for admission at the Cross River University of Technology.