The Curtin University Master of Management Scholarship 2020 for International Students has invited applications for its Master of Management funding for the academic session 2020-21. This scholarship is available for brilliant Australian and international students who want to enroll in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University. The Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is one of the largest Western Australia’s international student populations. Users who are interested to continue their studies in Australia can get to apply for this scholarship. There are more details I will be given in this article, so it’s best you read more on this article.
Curtin University Master Of Management Scholarship 2020 For International Students
This University allows students to share ideas with professional organizations and also to use their talents and imagination to develop solutions to thousands of global problems. The Curtin University staff gives participants the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the global workplace.
The basic to the Curtin University scholarship are stated below:
- University — Curtin University.
- Department — Faculty of Business and Law.
- Course Level — Postgraduate coursework.
- Award — About 30% off tuition fees.
- Access mode — Online.
- Nationality — Domestic and International.
- Award Country — Australia.
Here are the eligibilities attached to the Curtin University Master of Management Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
- Eligible countries — All nationalities
- Courses accepted — Postgraduate degree in Management.
- Admissible Criteria — Applicants are to have an offer of place into the Master of Management, and also they ought to have completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent.
You can check more via the Curtin University site www.study.curtin.edu.au.
How To Apply
Now the application procedures are detailed below:
- Applicants are to take admission to the university via the Curtin University application page Here. Or you can apply directly via submitting the form downloadable on the link Here to your email.
- Documents such as CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose are to be sent.
- Applicants are to meet all the requirements of the university.
- The applicant should be able to speak the English Language fluently.
You can also apply at the “Apply via an agent” section. You just have to search for your country to get the location of the Curtin University body in your country.
How To Apply Via Agent
Here is the basic procedure to apply via an agent:
- Go to the Curtin University application site Here.
- Scroll down to the Apply via an Agent section.
- Click on either:
- Fill in the title of your country, city, or agent name to which section you choose, and click on the search at the end of the search bar.
- Select through the drop-down lists of the Curtin University associates in your country.
You can get the address of the selected association body, phone number, email, and the web address of the body from this section. For more details about the Curtin University, you can visit the official site Here.