d.comenity.net/ac/overstock is the official online account centre of the Comenity Bank Overstock credit card. For a cardholder to access information about the Synchrony bank card online, an online account setup must be done.
Synchrony cardholders can access their account by signing in or using EasyPay in the navigation to quickly pay their credit card bill.
With the overstock credit card, you can enjoy amazing offers, get discounts on orders, and special financing. Cardholders have a great experience when registering for online access. If you just received a new card, this article will guide you through the steps to register your card for online access.
Overstock Comenity Credit Card
The Overstock Credit Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. This Comenity Bank credit card is basically designed to satisfy card users with quality service while they get their desired transactions at the Overstock store. Thus, as a cardholder of the Overstock credit card, you can manage your accounts online. You can activate your brand-new credit card and pay your credit card bills online at https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock.
Advantages of an Overstock Credit Card
The Overstock credit card is intended for people who frequently shop on Overstock.com or in-store. Here are some of the card’s advantages.
- Card users get up to 24 months of financing options.
- This card does not have an annual charge, and more.
- With the Overstock Store credit card, you have flexible payment options that are 100% interest-free.
- If you spend over $249 and pay the balance owing in full within 6 months, you will not be charged interest.
- After your online approval, you will receive a 10% discount voucher as a new cardholder.
- You will receive a coupon that may be redeemed immediately on purchases made with your new card.
To enjoy the one-time discount, you need to make your purchase using the same web browser. There is no annual charge.
Overstock Credit Card Application
After you have seen all the benefits and other features of the credit card and you feel this credit card is ideal for your shopping experience, then you need to apply for this credit card. You can apply online or by visiting a Comenity Bank branch.
How to Apply for an Overstock Credit Card Online
Follow the steps below to apply for the Overstock Credit Card online;
- First, go to the credit card page at https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/
- Read through all the information, including terms and conditions.
- Click the Apply Now button. You will see more information in a pop-up. Again, click the Apply Now tab.
- Fill in the overstock credit card application form with your information, including
- Mobile number
- your social security number’s last four digits
- Your postal code
- Click on the “Continue” button
Alternatively, apply without pre-filling.
- Go to the prefilling page.
- Scroll down the page and Select the Apply with prefill option.
- Enter your details. Street, Apt./Suite (optional), City, State, Zip Code, Email, Date of Birth, Annual Incomelast 4 digits of your social security number, etc.
Next, tap on the “Next” button to get to the next phase and complete your card application.
How To Activate Comenity Overstock Credit Card
For Overstock Credit Card activation, call the customer service phone number on your new card. Or log online to activate your card.
How to Register a Comenity Overstock Credit Card Account
Overstock credit card account sign-up is an easy process. Use this guide to register your account.
- Go to the Overstock credit card web page at https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/
- Click on the Register for Access widget.
- On the next page, enter your credit card account number.
- postal code or zip code
- Identification type Choose from the options (social security number, social insurance number, alternate identification).
- Fill in the last four digits of your social security number.
- Move down and tap on the Find My Account button.
Use the guide above to sign up for your Overstock credit card account.
Overstock Credit Card Login – d.comenity.net/ac/overstock
To have access to the Overstock credit card account, a cardholder will need to sign in. When you sign in, you can pay your credit card bills, view your balance, track your transactions, and many more.
How To Login To Overstock Credit Card Account
These are the steps to sign in to your Comenity bank credit card;
- Go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/home
- Go to the login section.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
- Fill in your account info, your username and your password.
- If you don’t want to type your account information in the next sign-in, tick the “Remember Me” box.
- Then, tap on the “Sign In” button.
These are steps to sign in to your account.
Overstock Credit Card Payment
Comenity Bank offers three payment methods for your Overstock Credit Card.
- Pay Online
- Phone Payment(dial Comenity Bank customer service phone number)
- Mail Payment
Online Payment for Overstock Comenity Credit Card
To make an online Overstock credit card payment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Comenity Bank at https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/
- On the login page, enter your username and password to access your account.
- Select the “Pay Now” option.
- Now provide your payment information, including the amount to be paid.
- Cross-check the payment information again, then click the Continue option.
These are steps to paying your bill online. Also, with Comenity EasyPay, you can make a payment without logging in.
Overstock Card Customer Service
To reach the Comenity Bank customer service centre, kindly visit their official website. On the website, you will get the information you need, plus an overstock credit card phone number. To get the phone number, click on this link: https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/home and scroll down the page.
Can Overstock credit cards be used anywhere?
No, the Overstock Credit Card can only be used on Overstock.com and in their physical stores.
Why Can’t I log in to My Overstock Credit Card Account?
There are lots of reasons why you may not be able to log in to your account online or on the mobile app. Moreover, the most common reason is incorrect account login info. You can only avoid this by ensuring the username and password are correct before submitting.