DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded). Are you Struggling Financially? Here is an amazing scholarship opportunity for you to remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Aspirants are invited to apply for the DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 in Germany.
The DAAD Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students who aspire to further their educational careers in Germany.
The DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Europe will be provided to the students at different levels of education whether they want to get themselves registered for a Master’s program or PhD program.
The DAAD Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students covers all the expenses of the international student during the Study in Germany.
DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded)
The DAAD Scholarship Program 2022–2023 is a splendid opportunity for talented, self-motivated, and skilled students to excel in their careers and achieve their goals while studying and getting trained at world-class educational institutes in Germany.
This is a fully-funded international scholarship program that allows students to take courses related to sustainable development goals that can provide them with the necessary skills to make a positive contribution to their societies.
Germany is one of the most diverse countries in the world, owing to its ability to integrate cultures, ethnicities, and nationalities.
The DAAD scholarship is the best option for students who are interested in learning about different cultures, and who are open-minded and welcoming to people from different nationalities and ethnicities.
DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 in Germany Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies
List of Available Fields of Study
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Financial Benefits of DAAD Scholarship 2022-23:
- DAAD Scholarship Monthly Stipend for master studies provided for doctoral studies
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance payments will be provided.
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany
- Applicants From all Developing Countries are encouraged to apply. (Check Eligible Countries List).
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related subject.
- A candidate’s academic degree should normally not be more than six years old.
- The candidate should have at least two years of professional experience.
What are the steps to Apply For DAAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany?
DAAD scholarship candidates must fill out the online application form on the official website.
- Applicants must attach all required documents with their application.
- You must first select your chosen scholarship program in the scholarship database and then click on “Submit application”
- You don’t need to apply directly to the university.
You can get more application details here.
The application deadline to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 in Germany varies from one university to another. Get more details from the school website.