Learn how to use Dark Mode on your iPhone and save your eyes the stress! Of course, your screen can go easy on your eyes. Not just that! You can also save your battery life while you spend time with it the whole day. How does this work? This article will be referring you to the night mode and how it works. Let’s dive in!
Dark Mode on iPhone
One of the many new features available for version iOS 13 is Dark Mode. This mode is here to make it easier for you to stare at your screens at night and in low-light areas. But, how does this feature actually work, and how can you make efficient use of it?
Well, it is actually possible for you to enable or disable features whenever you want to. You can enable it on and put it off at certain conditions. You make use of this feature not just on your phone’s background. It also applies to other apps that you have on your device.
Now, you may begin to wonder how you get hold of the Dark Mode on the iPhone. Well, you should note that not all iOS device supports the use of this service. You must make sure that your iPhone or iPad falls into version iOS 13. It is a built-in feature for this version of iOS devices.
What is the Benefit of Dark Mode on iPhone?
According to the search results, there are several benefits to using dark mode on an iPhone. These benefits include:
- Reducing eye strain: Dark mode can make it easier on the eyes, especially in low-light environments, and may reduce eye strain.
- Improving battery life: On devices with OLED or AMOLED displays, the dark mode can help save power and improve battery life.
- Reducing blue light exposure: Dark mode may also reduce exposure to blue light, which can affect sleep patterns and disrupt circadian rhythms.
Overall, dark mode may provide a more comfortable and efficient viewing experience, especially in low-light conditions. It is a matter of personal preference and may depend on individual factors such as vision and lighting conditions.
iPhone Dark Mode iOS 13
To get Dark Mode on your iPhone, you must make sure that your iPhone device falls into the iOS 13 version. And if you have made sure of this, you can now proceed further to know how you can find this night mode feature.
There could be several ways of getting this feature, but we are introducing you to two ways of doing this. It is either you turn it on manually from your phone’s settings or download its app. Whichever option you want; you will find the steps to help you get what you want.
iOS 13 Dark Mode
In this part of this article, you will get to find out the steps on how to manually enable Dark Mode on your iPhone from your device settings. Let’s check the steps below.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Here, you will find a list of options on the page.
- Find and tap on “Display and Brightness”.
- Next, you have to click on the “Dark” option.
This will turn the feature on your iPhone. Your phone’s backgrounds and certain apps will change themes to dark backgrounds.
Dark Mode App
There are certain dark-mode apps available on the Apple App Store. You can download any of these apps right away.
- On your iPhone device, get on your Apple App Store.
- In the search bar, type in and search for “Dark Mode”.
- On the next page, you will find apps as search results.
- Find and tap on an app of your choice.
- To download any of these, tap on “GET”.
This will begin the download process. After the download, open the app and enjoy the rest of the moment.
CHECK THIS Facebook’s Amazing Feature >>> Facebook Live Community Easter Egg Hunt