Dating in Facebook 2020 helps users to love online and build a truly long-lasting relationship. Are you interested in this? If you are, click on this article and begin reading how to make it possible right now. If you are already in this article, then make sure you read to the end every detail so you understand fully how you can use this amazing social media for dating. In general, when it comes to finding love or dating, social media has played a very important role. With the way this year 2020 has gone (the attack of the virus Covid-19), most people would be looking to date online or how to say connected with their spouse since everyone is confined indoors. We all are praying for the world to fully recover from this virus but until then, we are somewhat stuck with meeting and dating online.
Dating in Facebook 2020
Believe it or not, there are people who may be wondering why Facebook still remains very sought after even with the availability of many dating sites. Well, it is pretty simple. Removing the fact that the social media is one of the most populated social media in the world today, the platform provides regular updates and new features that keep users excited.
Also removing that fact, the platform is free to use. There is no daily, monthly or annual subscription fee attached to using the platform. However, you should know that there are features you would be required to pay for. One of these features is advertising on the platform. Be assured though, accessing or making use of the dating feature is free.
Download Facebook Dating App 2020
You can download the Facebook dating app on your mobile device right away. Both downloading and installing this app is free.
- Open any app store on your device.
- Tap on the search bar of the app store.
- Enter into the search bar “Facebook”.
- Tap on the search button.
- Tap on the Facebook official app.
- Now, tap on the “Install” or “Get” button depending on the option displayed to you.
- Follow the onscreen prompts until the app download process has begun.
Above is a guide to help you successfully download and install the Facebook official app.
Dating in Facebook Free 2020
Below is a guide to help you access and make use of the Facebook dating feature to begin dating today.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Quickly sign in to your account.
- Tap on the menu icon which is the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen. For iOS devices, you should find this icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Find and tap on the dating notification or heart icon.
- Now you would be prompted to set up a dating profile.
- Select your gender and confirm your location.
- Next, arrange in order the twelve profile tiles. These tiles contain either a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions on the platform.
- Now, select a dating photo that would make your dating profile unique.
- Finally, specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
Above is how you can easily set up your dating profile and begin dating in Facebook for free in 2020. If you do not find the dating notification or heart icon, then the dating feature has not been released in your area yet.