Dating with the Facebook app is free for all the users to access and create accounts. So that means you can’t easily access the dating service without paying and you never have to pay to use it. Using the dating service on Facebook is actually great because it allows you to meet and connect with matches you share a similar interest with.
Also, it is great with some really nice features and a great interface that makes it easy for anyone to understand and use. However, to use dating with a Facebook app for free, you need to get a dating profile.
Dating with Facebook App is Free
dating with the Facebook app is actually free for all users on the platform are 18 years and above with an updated Facebook app to use. It is simple and great to use. If you’ve been using the swiping types of dating apps, then trust me, you would like a change. Then definitely, Facebook dating is the best one for you to use.
With dating in the Facebook app, you get to meet people you can truly connect with on a deeper level. And one interesting thing is that you don’t need to download a standalone app to start using it. It is inbuilt.
Facebook dating is a feature that is created within the social network for singles to opt-in and meet other singles. On the app, you get to meet users that are single and ready to mingle in different locations.
On the app, once you come across a profile that you like, you can simply like and drop a comment, unlike the swiping motion. You get matched with a potential love interest that shares the same interests with you.
Facebook Dating App Download
The Facebook dating app is free and doesn’t require you to get a separate app from the app store. All you need is to download and install the updated Facebook official app and then log in, create a dating profile, and get started.
How to Set Up Facebook Dating Profile
Setting up your dating profile is very easy to do and if you wish to create a profile follow below;
- Launch the Facebook official app on your device (Android or iPhone).
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Opt into the service, by tapping on the horizontal lines at the top-right/bottom-right side of your news feed, and select “Dating” to open it, and start creating your profile to use.
- Fill in your personal details about yourself like your height, religion, education, degrees, job title, etc. to get your profile created.
- You can add the suggestions that will be made by Facebook to add some of your information from your account into your dating profile.
There you go with the profile creation.