The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship long-awaited program is out again with a wonderful program for interested candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship program.
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship
The David Oyedepo Foundation has made it known to the general public about the 2020 scholarship program to those who are ready to participate in the scholarship program. Those who participated in the last DOF scholarship program gave a good testimony about their achievement.
David Oyedepo Foundation
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship is a program designed to help young Africans to grow in their education and moral life. It is a major platform for promoting the foundations’ vision and goals.
They gave individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our society.
David Oyedepo Foundation Host University
There are only two Host universities that are under the DOF scholarship program and they are as follows:
- Covenant University.
- Landmark University.
Eligible Courses for the DOF Scholarship
Below is the list of eligible courses approved by the DOF scholarship program for the 2020 scholarship scheme:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Biology
- Banking and Finance
- Science and Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Leadership Development Studies
- Natural Applied Sciences
The David Oyedepo Foundation Eligible Nationality
The DOF scholarship program is limited to only a few African Countries and they are as follows:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- The central African Republic
- Ivory Coast
- Equatorial Guinea
- The Gambia
- Republic of the Congo
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Western Sahara
Eligibility for DOF Scholarship program
Before you can apply for the 2020 DOF scholarship program you need to check your eligibility status to know if you meet the standard of the DOF scholarship program. See the list below:
- Applicants must be citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation.
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 and 25 at the time of application.
- Applicants must be eligible to get a Nigeria Visa
- Applicants must be good at reading, writing and speaking English.
- They must have a good record of secondary school level results.
- Candidate must begin admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University.
NOTE: Application for the scholarship program does not guarantee you admission to the listed Universities. Admission to the listed University is to be secured independently.
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship General Requirements
- Applicants must provide an application to Covenant or Landmark University.
- Candidates must provide proof of citizenship.
- Proof of outstanding character.
- Displayed financial need.
- Proof of a proven record of leadership and community involvement.
- Applicants must provide proof of a proven record of superior scholastic ability.
Deadline for the DOF Scholarship program
The deadline for the DOF scholarship program is as follows below:
- The application opens on May 27, 2020.
- The application closes on July 14, 2020.
- Finalization of selected applicants in July 2020.
- Resumption of Scholars in Covenant and Landmark University August-September 2020.
- Visit the scholarship webpage for more details.
General Application Tips on DOF Scholarship Program
- Applicants need to scan all required documents needed for the program.
- The DOF scholarship scheme is an online base registration.
- Applicants must not leave their application untouched for up to 30 days or it will be deleted.
- Applicants must complete and submit their applications before the deadline.
- All answers in the application must be answered in English.
- All documents must be translated into English before uploading.
- Applicant must include written responses to essays and it must be your own original work.
- Candidates with a completed application will be considered for the DOF scholarship.
The application process for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship
The application process to the DOF scholarship program is online registration. You are required to scan all documents needed for the scholarship program. Below is how you can apply for the DOF scholarship program:
- Visit the foundations’ website davidoyedepofoundation.org/scholarship to start your application.
- Applicants are to create an account using their email addresses.
- Make sure you read the application instructions and complete the online applications.
- Fill in your correct details to avoid disqualification.
- Candidates must submit the application form and all required documents stated in the article.