The Deepbluedebit.com Portal enables all Deepblue debit cardholders to activate their new Deep Blue debit card online. So if you recently received a new Deepblue debit card and you don’t know the correct steps to take to activate your card, make sure you stick to this write-up till the end. However, in this write-up, you will learn how to activate your DeepBlue card online, by phone, and in-app.
Deepbluedebit.com Activate Portal
Deepblue Cardholders have full access to the Deepblue debit card activate portal. You can access the portal by simply clicking on this link: www.deepbluedebit.com/activate
DeepBlue Debit Card Activation
There are two different ways you can activate your DeepBlue debit card. You can activate your card online at deepbluedebit.com or by phone by contacting a Deep Blue debit card customer service agent.
How to Activate a DEEPBLUE Debit Card Online
To activate your new deep blue Netspend card, take the following steps:
- Progress to https://www.netspend.com/account/activate
- Fill in your card number and the security code that’s provided with your card.
- Tap on “Continue,” and you’ll receive confirmation that your card is activated.
With the above steps, you will successfully activate your new Netspend deep blue card online.
How to Activate NetSpend DeepBlue Debit on the Phone.
To activate your debit card by phone, you will need to contact the customer service representative.
- Please dial the NetSpend customer support phone number at https://www.netspend.com/account/precontact
- Follow the instructions given by the customer service representative.
- You will need to provide your card number, the security code, and the information that will confirm your identity.
The moment the customer care executive activates your card, it will be available for you to use.
How to Activate DeepBlue Debit Netspend via App
To activate your card via the DeepBlue Debit account app, kindly follow these steps;
- Go to the play store app on your phone.
- Browse the DeepBlue card, and download and install the app.
- Open the app
- Sign up or log in to your account.
- Locate the activation tab and follow the onscreen directives to activate your new Netspend card.
These are guides on how to activate your new card via the deep blue debit account app.
Deepblue Debit Account
The DeepblueTM Debit Account is simply a deposit account provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. Thus, Netspend is a service provider to Republic Bank & Trust Company. The DeepBlue debit account comes with the same benefits one can get from a bank with no credit check or minimum balance requirements.
However, with this deep blue account, you can get your tax refund faster using Direct Deposit. And with Deepblue online access, you can check your balance, transfer money, and even get cashback at participating retailers.
Deepblue Debit Account Benefits
Here are the benefits of having this account.
- Receive a new deep blue card for easy transactions.
- Get your payroll or benefit payments up to 2 days earlier with Direct Deposit.
- View your balance and transaction history.
- Transfer money to family and friends.
- Access to optional overdraft service
Applying for a Netspend DeepBlue Debit Card
To get this deep blue Netspend card, you need to apply for a deep blue Debit Account. For further information about this card and to start the short application process, please follow these instructions:
- Progress to deepbluedebit.com/activate
- Tap the “Open a new account” widget.
- Input the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Zip code
- Email address
- Date of birth
- The social security number
- Click the SIGN-UP button.
Your new card will be mailed to your address after completing the application process. You can then activate your card.
DeepBlue Debit Account Customer Service
Netspend offers quality and outstanding customer support for DeepBlue Debit cardholders. Are you a deep blue cardholder, or maybe you are aspiring to become one? If so, you can also contact their customer service representative for help. However, to get a deep blue Debit Netspend phone number, do this:
Visit their Netspend website at https://www.netspend.com/account/precontact to access customer service info such as email and phone numbers.
How do I activate my Deep Blue Card?
You can activate your new Deep Blue card by dialing the phone number on your card or by accessing their official website using this link: www.deepblue.com/activate
Make sure you fill in all the required details to successfully activate your card online.
What bank is deep blue debit?
The account is offered by The Bancorp Bank, BofI Federal Bank, and MetaBank®, National Association, Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, and pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated, respectively.
Can I overdraft my Deepblue card?
When you register and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month. 1 Feb 2022
Where can I use my deep blue debit card?
The Deep Blue Card may be used everywhere Mastercard Debit is accepted.
How Do I Activate My Deep Blue?
Activate via the Deep Blue Mobile app or visit the DeepBlue Debit website to activate your card. Moreover, you will find the activation steps in this write-up.