There may be so many reasons people want to get off some social media platforms and with this, they must have been in search of Delete Facebook Account 2020. So, if you fall into the large population who are in search of ways to get rid of their over-addictive accounts, then here’s a good chance. In this article, you will find all the details that you need.
Table of Contents
- Delete Facebook Account 2020
- Delete Facebook Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
- Delete Facebook Account from App
- How to Delete Facebook Account
Delete Facebook Account 2020
Do you find yourself getting too addicted to this your account instead of getting tasks done? Well, so many people out there find themselves in this situation. Do you also feel your privacy is not safe and secure with this social platform? Perhaps, you could just be so tired of making use of this social platform. Whatever your reasons may be, you should note that it is possible for you to delete your account if you want to.
Just as much as they hate to see you go, they have also made the Delete Facebook Account 2020 possible. With few and easy steps, you are able to delete your account in 2020. In whichever way you want to, using the app on your mobile phone or the web version on your computer device. It is absolutely easy for you to do so.
Delete Facebook Account
Before moving over to the steps on how you can get rid of your account, you should get to know more details on how this works. So, how does this actually work? There are two ways of getting rid of your account. They are; deactivating and deleting your account.
Deactivating the account is temporal and can be retrieved while deleting the account is a permanent process and details cannot be retrieved. So, if you want to keep the account on hold for just some time, then you have to deactivate the account instead. However, if you want to get rid of the account forever, then you can go with the Facebook account delete option.
In this article, you will get details about the delete option and so if you are interested in deleting the account instead, you can stay right on this article.
How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
In quick and easy steps, you are able to Delete Facebook Account 2020. How would you want it? Through the official mobile app on your phone or the Facebook web on your browser. As we move further, you will get to find out the steps on how you can engage in this process.
Before that, what happens when you delete your account?
- You will not be able to send and receive messages
- The account cannot be reactivated
- Your account data is lost and may not be displayed to others on the platform
- Apps that you access using your Facebook account will not be accessible anymore
- Some information, such as messages may still be visible to your friends
However, you should note that it takes some time for Facebook to delete your account fully. During this grace period, if you log into the account, the deletion process is canceled.
Delete Facebook Account from App
If you want to delete the account right from the app on your smartphone, it is absolutely easy for you to do so. Following the steps below, you can be able to delete this account right away.
- On your mobile phone, open the Facebook app.
- On the app, log into the account you want to delete.
- Click on the menu button. This button is the three horizontal lines.
- You will find different options on the page. Tap on “Settings”.
- What do you do next? Scroll down to “Your Facebook Information” and click on “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Next, click on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Tap on “Delete Account and Continue”.
- Enter the password of the account and Continue.
- Confirm the deletion process.
This will take you further in the process.
How to Delete Facebook Account
If you want to delete this account using the Facebook web on your browser, check the steps below.
- Visit the Facebook web on facebook.com.
- Log into the account you want to delete.
- Click on the triangle arrow, which is at the top of the page.
- Click on “Settings”.
- On the left column, tap on “Your Facebook Information”.
- Click on “Delete My Account”.
- Provide the password to the account.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
That’s how it works!