Have you decided on deleting your Facebook account completely and you don’t know how to go about it? Well if you are, you have nothing to worry about.
Here today ‘delete Facebook account completely’ is a complete guide on how you can delete your Facebook account completely.
The more we step into the article the more we get more information that the content has to pass to every one of us. Reading through will explain to us how we can delete or remove our Facebook account straight from the platform either through the website or the mobile app.
Delete Facebook Account Completely – Deleting Facebook
Having a Facebook account is nice But deleting a Facebook account is another thing. The Facebook platform is more than just a social media platform. It is the complete package. There is just nothing that can’t be done on this platform. Everything you want and can do on other platforms can be done here. All you need is an account with them.
On this platform, you cannot only chat with friends and family. You can make friends from all over the world here. You can watch movies and trending videos on Facebook. Do you know that you can follow your favorite brands and artists here? Yes, you can. You can also shop via the Facebook store and marketplace features. You can send and receive money; well the list just goes on and on.
Facebook Account Delete
With all of these impressive stats and things you can do with the platform, it is almost impossible to see anyone canceling their accounts on the platform. But do not take anything away from the platform; the platform cannot be all rainbows and sunshine all the time. There are a few ticks when it comes to Facebook.
A host of users have seen the negative aspect of this platform. Facebook as a platform is just like a dug. And we all know what happens when we become hooked to a drug? This is exactly what happens when you become hooked to Facebook, you become addicted. And when you become addicted to the platform, it affects all other aspects of your life either as a student or as a worker.
What Happens to My Facebook Account When It Is Completely Deleted
Most people always get this aspect wrong. Deleting a Facebook account is different from deactivating it. When you delete your Facebook account, the things that happen to your account are completely different from when you deactivate your account.
When you deactivate your account, you can reactivate it. But this is different from deleting an account. When you delete you lost all your information on the platform. You can’t regain access.
Other users can’t see your timeline or search for you among other things. Therefore think very well before you delete your Facebook account.
How to Delete Facebook Account Completely
When you finally decide it is time to finally draw the curtain on Facebook. Follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook website account or mobile app account.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on your Facebook account page.
- Click on settings.
- Click on your Facebook information in the left column.
- Next, click on delete your account and information.
- Click on delete my account from the pop-up.
- Enter your password.
- Click on continue, and then ‘delete account’.
That’s all about deleting a Facebook account completely. Before you delete your account on the Facebook platform it is important that you download your account information just for future reference.
Reactivating Your Deleted Facebook Account
If you ever change your mind after deleting your Facebook account, you can reactivate it within a certain timeframe. Facebook provides a window of opportunity for reactivation, typically within 30 days after deletion. Here’s how to reactivate your account:
1. Log In: Simply log in to Facebook using your previous credentials – your email or phone number and password.
2. Confirmation: You may be prompted to confirm your identity through a security check. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this step.
3. Review Changes: Once logged in, you will have the chance to review any changes made before your deletion. This may include friend requests you’ve sent or received during the deactivation period.
4. Welcome Back: Congratulations, your Facebook account is now reactivated! You can once again connect with friends, access your previous content, and use all the platform’s features.
Keep in mind that after the reactivation period expires (usually 30 days), your data may be permanently deleted, and recovery may not be possible. So, if you decide to reactivate your account, do it within the allowed timeframe.
Remember that the process of permanently deleting your Facebook account cannot be reversed, and all your data will be lost. Be sure you want to proceed with account deletion before taking this step.