What is ‘delete Facebook account mobile’? This simply means delete your Facebook account on your mobile device. Facebook can be a very interesting place to pass time and do a host of other things, but if you think that it’s time to draw the curtain on your account on Facebook, then you are in the right place. In a bit, I will be revealing to you the necessary steps required in deleting an account on Facebook successfully.
Delete Facebook Account Mobile
One might find it completely strange when other users of the Facebook platform say they want to delete their accounts on the platform. I personally used to find it very weird. The platform is simply amazing and if you are not careful, you will be easily caught up in the awe and charms of the platform. On the Facebook platform, there are features that will keep you hooked up in the major parts of the day without you knowing. The platform is a great place to pass time, in the same vein it is a great place to waste time. The platform is still coming up with new features that will keep the users interested.
Truthfully not all the features on the platform are time killers; there are some that are really cool. The only problem is when you start spending productive time on things on the platform that you don’t really need. As an employee, it is wrong to spend productive hours on the platform as this may lead to you losing your job. This has caused most companies to ban Facebook in their offices. Even in schools, Facebook has been banned, due to a major contribution to students’ lack of concentration. Facebook is a great platform, on the other hand, if misused it becomes really deadly.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Mobile
Before deleting your Facebook account, make sure it is what you want. You can opt to deactivate your account instead. Deactivating your account will only make it in-active for some time pending when you want it back. It can be reactivated anytime you want it. Deleting your account on the other and will wipe out all your information on the Facebook platform completely. If you have decided to delete your Facebook account completely do well to download a copy of your Facebook information. To download your Facebook information;
- Go to the settings menu on your Facebook account.
- Tap ‘download a copy of your Facebook data’.
- Next tap on download archive.
- This will take some time to compile. When it is ready Facebook will notify you. And when it is, click on download archive again and follow the prompts.
That’s how to download your Facebook information. To delete your account on the platform on the other hand;
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner of the app.
- Scroll down and tap on settings and privacy, then settings.
- Scroll down to Facebook information section and select account ownership and control.
- Tap on deactivation and deletion.
- Choose delete account. Tap on continue to delete account.
- On the next page or pop up tap on delete account.
- Enter your password on the next page, tap continue and tap delete account.
Note that you can cancel this process if you change your mind. It will take a total of 30 days for Facebook to completely delete your account from their archives. To deactivate or cancel this process, all you have to is login back in your account within this period of 30 days.