Do you need more details on the Delete Facebook on Account Mobile? There are so many people out there who want to delete their Facebook accounts using mobile phones. As much as Facebook hates to see you go, they have also made it possible for you to delete the account easily. So, if you are set to get more details, stay right on this article.
Delete Facebook Account on Mobile
Facebook is one of the world’s largest social networks around. It has been a way for people to connect friends and family, it has also been a way for people to connect with businesses. However, there are several different reasons people would want to delete their accounts.
With the recent complaints and reviews of people on the Facebook account, you should not be surprised that they may want to delete their accounts. And if you are part of this population, then you can do this right from your mobile phone. The steps to delete your account are available through your phone and computer device.
How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
Whatever your reason may be for engaging in the process of Delete Facebook on Account Mobile, it is absolutely easy to accomplish this task. There are so many reasons you may want to get off Facebook and this actually seems to be one of the ways to do so.
So, if you have made up your mind to delete this account, you can do so using the Facebook website or official app on your mobile phone. However, this article is tagged Delete Facebook Account Mobile and this has to do with deleting the account from the mobile app. Let’s proceed further, as you get to know more.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone 2020
If you want to Delete Facebook on Account Mobile, there is actually no much difference from deleting from the Facebook website on your web browser. So, if you have got the Facebook app on your Android or iOS phone, it is absolutely possible for you to delete the account right away. We will be checking out the steps to delete this account from your Android or iOS phone.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Android App
Using your Android phone, you can be able to engage in this process. Let’s check them out.
- On your Android phone, open up the Facebook app
- Log into the account you want to delete
- Click on the menu button, which is the three horizontal lines or dots at the top navigation bar
- From the list of options, click on “Settings & Privacy”
- Click on “Settings”
- Scroll down to tap on “Account Ownership and Control”
- On the next page, tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”
- You will find two options on the page. Select “Delete Account”
- Continue to Account Deletion
- You will be prompted to enter the account password
- Tap on “Delete Account”
These processes will take you further. However, the account will not be deleted immediately. It will be deleted after a certain period of time. So, if you ever change your mind, you are able to cancel the deletion process.
How to Delete Facebook on iOS
It is also possible to delete this account using your iPhone or iPad. Below are the processes;
- On your iOS device, get on the Facebook app
- On the app, log into the account you want to delete
- Click on “More”, which is at the bottom navigation bar. It is represented by the three lines
- From the list of options on the page, tap on “Settings”
- Select “Account Settings” from the menu that appears on the screen
- Click on “General” and select “Manage Account”
- Next, tap on “Delete Account”
- Here, you have to provide the password to the account
- Tap on “Continue” and confirm the process.
That’s how it works!
Have you always dreamed of an amazing trip? Check this out >>> MakeMyTrip.Com